1. The shipping costs to get one of Kylie's Lip Kits are damn outrageous.
2. And they're normally sold out by the time you wake up and watch her Snapchat anyway.
3. You have to tune-in to Keeping Up With The Kardashians at 11am on a Monday morning.
4. Or have the episode completely ruined by everyone on Twitter and Tumblr.
5. You can't just pop into Dash to have a look around.
6. You obviously want to move to Calabasas but know it would be a big fucking deal.
Like, you'd literally have to get a visa somehow. Too hard.
7. And if you ever want to take your kids to Disneyland you'll have to spend big bucks and fly them across the world.
8. Kendall's never going to walk at Australian Fashion Week.
9. And you'll never run into a Jenner at an Australian music festival.
10. You may never get to try the family's favourite salads.
11. Or catch the family at a cheeky dinner at Nobu.
12. The only time you ever get to see any of them is at an overcrowded shopping centre appearance.
13. And it's sad because you know there's no chance of ever running into any of them on the street.
14. Or at an NBA game to try to peep whoever they're dating.
15. You can't attend any of Scott's Vegas club appearances.
16. Or run into Kylie at one of her billion Sugar Factory events.
17. All the American magazines with their interviews are super expensive.
18. And the conversion rate of the Kendall and Kylie swim collection is ridiculous.
19. You're always praying that Kanye brings his shows, and kids down to Oz.
20. You can't jack North's costumes ideas for Halloween.
Unless you want people to ask you why you're dressed as a skunk for no apparent reason.
21. And you can't even copy them at khristmas because it's just too damn hot.
22. You can totally forget about ever having a Thanksgiving spread like theirs.
23. And you can't celebrate the 4th of July like Kim does.
24. You won't ever get the chance to ride undercover on a Hollywood tour bus with the girls.
25. You can't hire the photobooth that turns up at every Kardashian/Jenner party.
26. Or the baker that makes all their birthday rose cakes.
27. And worst of all, there are no lemonade stands in Australia.
What the hell are you supposed to do with all your spare hundreds here?