1. Being rostered on for the first day of a sale is the worst thing that can happen to an innocent Supre employee.
2. There's always one item that everyone working in the store unanimously hates.
3. We'll often get ready for our shift in the shopping centre bathrooms to limit the time we have to spend in our uniform. This is especially true around Christmas.
Because really, who on earth actually wants to wear a shirt that reads: "Ho Ho Ho"?
4. And honestly, don't even get us started on Australia Day.
*Smdh for eternity*.
5. We basically speak in a secret Supre language.
"Can you pass me one of those popsicle 11195s to put on this dolly?"
6. And you thought you owned a lot of Supre bags?
7. The real meaning of the word "Supre" isn't slut. In fact, it's something else completely.
8. Our staff discount always comes in handy around Halloween.
9. The other thing our discount is used for? New pyjamas.
10. Every time you purchase a $3 headband and nothing else, you ruin our average sale amount.
11. If it seems like we're in a shitty mood, there's a 97% chance it's because we're damn uncomfortable.
12. Everyone is damn tired of you complaining about the small sizes.
Not everything comes in XXS, and what does is mainly purchased by parents so their young daughters have something ~cool~ to wear to dance practice.
13. And if you come into the store just to complain about Supre? Well, you can just GTFO.
14. There is literally nothing worse than going into work hungover.
15. But a shift before a night out can really ~get you in the mood~.
16. We know the complete track list of every Ministry Of Sound album.
And we're told that secret shoppers will take note if the music is too quiet, so we tend to keep it loud.