1. When you hoped your parents wouldn't make you return the t-shirts you bought when you were shopping with your friends.
2. Even though a tiny part of you knew that they weren't really appropriate to wear.
Just like you were well aware the only ~devilish~ things you were doing at night was staying up late enough to watch The O.C.
3. When you struggled to find your size in the tangle of plastic hangers.
4. When the fluro trend hit and you could barely make it out of the store without being blinded by the brights.
5. When you convinced yourself your outfit definitely needed a material belt added to it.
6. When you found that perfect pair of jeans that were both super flared and faded.
Shout out to all the teens who were too short for these, yet still wore them until the hems became ripped and scraggly. You were all class.
7. And the perfect khaki mini-skirt that you definitely thought went with everything.
Not only did you you wear it with bare legs, you also layered it over your fave pair of flares and Supre leggings.
8. When you visited a Supre somewhere other than your hometown and were overwhelmed with choice.
9. When sale time was equally as wonderful as it was terrifying.
10. When you thought that these cotton short-shorts were both practical and suitable for a range of activities.
11. And when you had your first taste of activism.
12. When you first realised being born in the '90s was cool and worth bragging about.
13. And when graffiti prints made you feel at least nine times more rebellious than you actually were.
14. When you showed your true allegiance to the store by buying coloured jeans from Supre, not Jay Jays.
15. The same went for all your high-waisted shorts.
16. And of course, the long denim shorts.
17. When you would save $3 of your lunch money to get yet another headband.
18. When your idea of dressing boho was buying a shitload of belts and paisley prints from Supre.
19. When extra-long trackies and zip-up jumpers were your weekend staple.
These were even better if you could get away with either at school.
20. When you cringed at the thought of ever wearing a denim skirt that was any longer than this.
21. And when a white skirt with buckles was your ultimate goals.
22. When you assumed being in a nightclub would be pretty similar to being in Supre.
Well, at least the bright lights and music would be the same, surely.