We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of wine condoms that will keep half-finished bottles of wine from going to waste.
2. An iridescent corkscrew that will brighten everyone's mood when it makes an appearance alongside a new bottle of wine.
3. A set of battery-operated tea light candles that will create that cozy wine-by-candlelight feeling without the fire hazard.
4. A set of mini cheese boards that can be written on with chalk.
5. A highly rated wine aerator that will make even the cheapest bottle of wine palatable.
6. And a wine decanter made from hand-blown crystal glass and that will look way more expensive than it actually is.
7. A pretty guest book that will give bathroom visitors the chance to properly thank their host.
8. A set of cloth napkins that every actual grown-up will appreciate the hell out of.
9. An ice ball mold that will give the whiskey drinkers (and everyone else) at the party something to talk about.
10. And a set of diamond-shaped whiskey glasses that will prove to guests it's not just about the wine drinkers.
11. A set of marble coasters that will get the host a load of compliments every weekend.
12. A set of wooden cheese knives with copper handles that honestly couldn't be more ~on trend~.
13. And a set of rose gold straws for nights when cocktails are being served.
14. An adorably kitschy avocado bowl that will make that guac even more of a party pleaser.
15. And this brie baking dish that will help raise the bar for every future cheese and wine night.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.