1. The new shopping centre (THE ONE WITH THE SECOND WOOLIES?!) will always be “new”, no matter how many years it stays in existence.
And yes, you are still trying to comprehend the fact that someone out there in the world decided it was necessary to build a Woolworths opposite another Woolworths IN BATHURST.
2. Forget Messina. You’re all about Annie’s Sofala Gold.
Bonus dessert points for scoops with extra “gold.”
4. You always have a good LOL at the lights driving in from Kelso.
No further explanation needed.
11. People will generally assume you love V8s or the Bathurst 1000 or just, you know, cars.
You make the mistake of explaining the “one case, per person, per day” uproar and they assume you’re a rev head even more. IRL, you annually fled the town, along with everyone you knew.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.