1. The new shopping centre (THE ONE WITH THE SECOND WOOLIES?!) will always be “new”, no matter how many years it stays in existence.
And yes, you are still trying to comprehend the fact that someone out there in the world decided it was necessary to build a Woolworths opposite another Woolworths IN BATHURST.
2. Forget Messina. You’re all about Annie’s Sofala Gold.
Bonus dessert points for scoops with extra “gold.”
4. You always have a good LOL at the lights driving in from Kelso.
No further explanation needed.
11. People will generally assume you love V8s or the Bathurst 1000 or just, you know, cars.
You make the mistake of explaining the “one case, per person, per day” uproar and they assume you’re a rev head even more. IRL, you annually fled the town, along with everyone you knew.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from coordinated chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.