2. 1. Accept You’re a Hipster
It’s the first but maybe the hardest and most important thing to do. Once you accept the fact you’re a hipster, you’ll be able to deal with everything that comes along with it.
3. 2. Don’t F*ck with the Locals
We’ve been here long enough to know the deal, keep your silly business to yourself.
4. 3. Stay in Williamsburg
Williamsburg is Hipster central… try your best to stay there, you’ll be safe amongst your people.
5. 4.Travel in Groups for Safety
If you need to go outside of Williamsburg, try to travel in packs of 3 or more for your own safety.
6. 5. Stick to the L Train
It takes you from your safety zone of Williamsburg to the crazy world of Union Square 14th street, one of the few places you are safe to roam.
7. 6. Look Poor to Not Get Robbed
The last thing you want is to randomly end up in a scary neighborhood, so why press your luck? If you look poor nobody will try to rob you for your iPhone.
8. 7. Do Not Go to The Bronx
Do you really need to?
9. 8. Check In with Your Rich Dad
You need to keep that cash flowing while you work on your “art.”
10. 9. Keep Your Laces on Tight
If you ever run into a bad situation, you can always run away… keep your shoe laces on tight so you won’t trip up and fall.
11. 10. Shave. Yeah, You Too Ladies
Some guys can pull of a beard well, but please keep it groomed. Ladies, you can’t pull off a beard.
12. 11. Wear Bright Clothes at Night
Make yourself extra visible at night, the last thing you want is to get into an accident on your $500+ fixed gear bicycle.
13. 12. Do Not Wear your Girlfriends Pants
C’mon, are you serious?
14. 13. Do Not Talk About Your Blog
Blogs are like opinions, nobody cares about yours.
15. 14. You’re Not “From” Brooklyn
Just because you live or hang out there doesn’t mean you’re from there.
16. 15. Do Not Write Graffiti. Ever
Yeah, just don’t.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.