1. Steve Tyler
2. Presidential candidates fall off stage, too.
3. Even totalitarians occasionally trip
4. The stage is dangerous for normal folks too
5. Dance competitions can be dangerous, too
6. Sometimes even the entering a stage leads to disaster
7. The youth of america is at risk
8. But playing Helen Keller seems to ask for it
9. Sometimes showing off for an audience of one can be dangerous too
10. Or being a drunken loudmouth trying to get attention
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at