1. Steve Tyler
2. Presidential candidates fall off stage, too.
3. Even totalitarians occasionally trip
4. The stage is dangerous for normal folks too
5. Dance competitions can be dangerous, too
6. Sometimes even the entering a stage leads to disaster
7. The youth of america is at risk
8. But playing Helen Keller seems to ask for it
9. Sometimes showing off for an audience of one can be dangerous too
10. Or being a drunken loudmouth trying to get attention
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.