1. Captain Kirk’s Backrub
The scene that sparked a genre.
2. Spock Doesn’t Know What Love Is? (Star Trek SLASH scene)
A re-cut of a scene classic episode ‘Requiem for Methuselah’ slightly. See if you can spot the edit.
3. Love Potion Spok
Star Trek Cartoon, also Slashie
4. Kirk/Spock Common People
Slash video made from the the with Shatner singing Pulp’s ‘Common People’.
5. Kirk/Spok The movie
More Lulz here when OG Kirk and Spok watch the nu-trek film of themselves, mysteriously transmitted back in time to them.
6. Brokeback Enterprise
A Nu-trek trailer spoof, capitalizing on the the slashieness of it all.
7. We Are One - Kirk/Spock
A sincere, lovingly slashie vid made from the Nu-trek. This one goes out to Amanda.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the ability for intelligence committees to work together — one of the longest bipartisan traditions on the Hill.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.