...and then in the next round says "It needs more salt"...
...and then in the next round complains how the portion size is way too big!
3. When the judges tell a contestant that it would have been a brilliant move to not use one of the basket ingredients...
..and then in the next round the contestant strategically doesn't use a basket ingredient and gets CHOPPED for not using all of the basket ingredients!
..and the judges criticize how the dish could have used a spicy element to balance out the flavours...
..when you know damn well if they added a spicy element, the judges would have 100% said it was too spicy!!!
...then the dish that got AMAZING reviews gets CHOPPED!
6. It actually annoys you how disgusting the basket ingredients are!
7. When a contestant actually FORGETS to include one of the basket ingredients!
8. When the basket ingredients are noodles, fish scales, and whipped cream...and its the dessert round.
9. You get genuinely pissed off with the way the judges eat the food.
10. You want to face-push each judge because they take their job WAY too seriously.
11. You shake your head every time dramatic music plays in the background.
12. You just know that if you were a contestant you would just say "FUCK IT" and make the judges a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
13. You kind of secretly but not so secretly want to hit her with a frying pan...
14. When they are about to chop somebody and they suddenly go to a commercial so you want to smash your TV with a sledgehammer.
15. When the host says "You've been chopped" and the eliminated contestant immediately says "Thank You"
...and the contestant SOMEHOW gets on the topic of how they survived cancer, have an uncle with one leg, and their dying Grandmother who wants to go on vacation.
17. Then they chop the person who tried to win sympathy votes, and you suddenly find yourself feeling sad for them.
18. You seriously don't understand why half of the contestants are always former drug addicts.
19. You literally want to slap each judge in the face because they are NEVER satisfied with anything they eat.
20. You know deep within your heart that no matter what the contestant prepares for the judges, they will ALWAYS complain and want the complete opposite.
Bonus: You cannot STAND when the winner does their victory pose with the moving camera
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!