1. A cloud mirror in a fun organic shape sure to add some visual interest to your space. Pro tip: it's the perfect size for a vanity or bathroom counter!
2. A pack of Crayola Globbles — aka "sticky fidget balls" — that *don't* leave a sticky residue, which means you can let your little ones play with them just about anywhere in your home, worry-free.
3. A versatile bag that can take on as many lives as you'd like to give it: gym duffel, weekender, work bag, you-name-it.
4. A Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee maker equipped to serve up everything from a single espresso shot to your fave coffee drinks with milk (think: lattes, cappuccinos, etc).
5. A pack of matatabi chew sticks your kitty will actually enjoy the flavor of. They're made from matatabi (a plant native to Japan) and a delicious catnip alternative — perfect for the fur balls who are quite particular about their snacks.
6. And a window seat your cat(s) will pile on to lounge and keep a watchful eye on what's happening outdoors. It can hold up to 50 pounds with its suction design, and no, you *don't* have to worry about anything happening if they decide to chew on the support beams!
Promising review: "Epic!!! I have a cat window bed that has top cable mount support and THIS design with bottom post mount support is soooooooooooo much better!! The bottom mount support allows for 100% unobstructed jump entry, it has a longer bed, and it just looks better without the top mount cables. Both of my cats love it so much that I’m purchasing another one to replace their old bed. I'll possibly stagger them on my sliding glass door!! Epic!!" —Diggslife
Get it from Amazon for $15.04+ (available in five colors and two sizes).
7. A silicone baby-led weaning set to make the process as smooth and mess-free as possible. The beautifully neutral-colored sets include a suction plate, suction bowl, bib, drinking cup, as well as three chewable spoons.
8. A dancing Bluey animated plush loaded with over 55 different phrases so your little one can sing and dance along with their fave cartoon dog.
9. A powerful blender that's equipped with 10 different speeds so you can get your ideal blend consistency every single time. I know you've been wanting one of these internet-famous devices for a while, so this is your sign to make it happen! Your smoothies and soups will never be the same.
10. A pack of adhesive cable clips, because crawling on the floor yet again to fetch your fallen charging cord is SO last year.
11. A FlexiSnake designed to go where no living human should ever have to dare go: deep inside your shower drain. There's no telling WHAT lives down there — but nevertheless, this snake will eat it all up, so you can get back to taking showers without having to stand in several inches of water.
12. A copy of Circe — a New York Times bestseller that reimagines the iconic goddess's story in an epic that spans thousands of years. AKA you won't be sleeping until it's finished!
13. A plush down-alternative mattress topper that'll help you get a good night's rest and may help ease back pain. I mean, just get a load of how fluffy and cozy it looks. Cloud-like!
14. An LCD writing and doodle pad your kids can bring along with them wherever you might be going and still practice their Picasso skills *without* needing any crayons or paper.
15. A pack of hypoallergenic Blueland laundry detergent tablets you simply toss into your washing machine for a plastic-free and powerful alternative to traditional liquid detergents.
16. A purr pillow that'll gently purr for two straight minutes every time your lil' baby cuddles up next to it. Whether they're not feeling well or just naturally anxious, reviewers swear by this for calming their feline's nerves.
17. A Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray to smooth your hair over and prevent frizz (even on the most humid of days). I'll let you decide if you wanna tell your friends about this secret product!
Promising review: "LOVE this product sooooo much! I’m obsessed! I am of mixed race and have very curly frizzy hair naturally. Even with relaxer my hair has always had dry looking frizzy ends. I have tried so many different products but nothing else compares. Best by far!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $28 (sulfate-, gluten-, alcohol-, and paraben-free).
18. A long-handled standing weeder that'll help you channel your inner farmer and get your outdoor landscaping looking top-notch without having to spend hours on your hands and knees yanking at those pesky lil' plants.
19. A CeraVe Eye Repair Cream because, even though your bags are designer, they could use a little help every now and then. Puffiness and dark circles are noooo match for this stuff.
Promising review: "I have a newborn so I don’t sleep enough or drink enough water. I was really starting to notice the effects under my eyes. I had dark bags and just looked tired. I put this eye cream on at night with my normal lotion and noticed a big difference in the darkness under my eyes the next morning. Now after I have applied it for a few days p.m. and a.m., my dark circles and bags are almost gone. I may not feel rested but at least I’ll look it!" —Jamie Moore
Get it from Amazon for $13.69.
20. A couple of teeth-whitening pens so your grill can shine just as bright as your diamonds. 💎
Promising review: "I was hesitant to try a new teeth-whitening product after using harsh whitening strips that caused pain and lingering sensitivity. But, as a coffee and red wine drinker, I wanted to find a solution. This teeth whitening pen is terrific. Easy to use, works well, and does not have the downside of either the strips or the $450 option at the dentist. I also really love this product since whitening my front teeth is the objective. It is a great value as I anticipate the two pens that are included will last one year. I will definitely buy this again and am very happy to recommend it." —Rebecca Shehee
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.29.
21. A Fluidmaster Flush ’n Sparkle bleach kit that bleaches your porcelain throne for you with every flush, so it can stay shining like a diamond no matter what comes its way. ✨
22. A pack of pimple patches to suck out any and everything that's overstayed its welcome on your face. Buh-bye, zits!!
23. An all-natural tub-and-tile cleaner to banish the soap scum and mildew that refuses to leave your shower. It'll also leave your bathroom smelling like tea tree and eucalyptus, rather than a bunch of chemicals.
Promising review: "This product works better than Tilex and the Seventh Generation tile cleaner that I normally use. I'm pleasantly surprised by how clean and shiny my tub looked after using the product. Also, I didn't have to scrub the tub, only wipe." —L.Brooks
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $13.27.
24. A garbage guard to prevent any gross and annoying insects from hosting a get-together in and around your home.
Promising review: "Got an outdoor can, the kind the mechanical arm on the garbage truck picks up and tips over, with the lid opening by gravity. Placed this on the inside of the lid, near the hinge to lessen the chances of it being scraped off during emptying and no flies/maggots! No apparent odor, just seems to put a big hurt on the fly party that used to be my trash can (litter box contents, remnants of meat, etc)." —Michael E. Bradley
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.