19 Shoes From Nordstrom Reviewers Say Are So Comfortable
They're actually cute, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of slip-on sneakers with memory-foam cushioning because some days there just isn't enough time for laces.
4. A pair of pointed-toe mules by PAIGE that are so easy and chic — you'll never be taking these bad boys off.
5. A pair of wedge sandals with a cushioned footbed and cute buckle to give your ankles all the support they've been asking for.
7. Sneakers from ECCO with a shock-absorbing footbed that'll have you rocking these street-chic kicks every chance you get.
8. Paul Green sneakers with vintage-inspired laces and a 1-inch platform for an easy way to *elevate* your look.
9. Havaianas in pink leopard print because everyone needs a solid pair of flip-flops — and they might as well be cute.
10. A pair of waterproof Birkenstocks in a rubber-like material that are equally as comfortable as their cork-sole counterparts.
12. Sam Edelman espadrilles that pair perfectly with flowy sun dresses, denim shorts...you know the *drille*.
13. A pair of Merrell sandals with a slight heel and traction-ready rubber sole perfect for all your summer excursions.
14. A pair of Ilse Jacobsen rain boots that are louder than any thunderstorm you'll be wearing them in — and in the best way possible.
16. Teva platform sandals in a lightweight, breathable mesh that are equally as fashionable on or off the trail.
17. A pair of Chinese Laundry slingback flats that'll have your back — and your heels — no matter the occasion.
18. A pair of running shoes so lightweight and comfortable, they might actually make a runner out of you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.