We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of slip-on sneakers with memory-foam cushioning because some days there just isn't enough time for laces.
5. A pair of pointed-toe mules by PAIGE that are so easy and chic — you'll never be taking these bad boys off.
6. A pair of wedge sandals with a cushioned footbed and cute buckle to give your ankles all the support they've been asking for.
8. Sneakers from ECCO with a shock-absorbing footbed that'll have you rocking these street-chic kicks every chance you get.
9. Paul Green sneakers with vintage-inspired laces and a 1-inch platform for an easy way to *elevate* your look.
10. Havaianas in pink leopard print because everyone needs a solid pair of flip-flops — and they might as well be cute.
11. A pair of waterproof Birkenstocks in a rubber-like material that are equally as comfortable as their cork-sole counterparts.
13. Sam Edelman espadrilles that pair perfectly with flowy sun dresses, denim shorts...you know the *drille*.
14. A pair of Merrell sandals with a slight heel and traction-ready rubber sole perfect for all your summer excursions.
15. A pair of Ilse Jacobsen rain boots that are louder than any thunderstorm you'll be wearing them in — and in the best way possible.
17. Teva platform sandals in a lightweight, breathable mesh that are equally as fashionable on or off the trail.
18. A pair of Chinese Laundry slingback flats that'll have your back — and your heels — no matter the occasion.
19. A pair of running shoes so lightweight and comfortable, they might actually make a runner out of you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.