27 Self Care Products Under $20 Worth Buying In 2021
Because after 2020, we could all use a little R&R.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An exfoliating body bar equipped with jojoba meal and crushed olive seed that'll give you the invigorating, dead-skin-removing cleanse of your dreams.
2. A jade roller and gua sha set designed to help your face absorb skincare products. It's effectively like giving yourself a little at-home facial treatment!
3. A Boie face scrubber you can use to gently exfoliate and cleanse your face (ICYMI: that washcloth you use several times a week is a hotbed for nasty bacteria).
4. And a scalp massager with soft, thick bristles designed to stimulate blood flow to your scalp, while also cleansing and exfoliating any unwanted dead skin or dried shampoo that might be hanging out up there. It'll also just feel soooo relaxing.
5. A bottle of Teddie Organics rose water toner spray to hydrate your neck and face, immediately giving you a more vibrant complexion. It'll also help alleviate redness, and is suitable for all skin types.
7. A foot scrubber to add to your shower routine because, let's be real, washing our feet is actually a lot of work (and low-key dangerous, like, helloooooo slippery tile!?).
8. A satin pillowcase that'll keep your bedhead to a minimum and prevent excess oil from forming on your face (which means you can spend less time tending to those things and more time asleep in bed).
9. An exfoliating body polish with a whipped texture that is guaranteed to feel a lot more expensive than it actually is.
10. Or, a shea sugar scrub made with 100% shea butter and ingredients like safflower seed oil and avocado oil to prevent dryness and provide your skin with a refined, healthy glow.
11. A Disney-themed bath salt that'll detoxify your skin, soothe sore muscles, and give you a spa-like experience fit for a princess.
12. A stress-relief candle infused with natural lavender essential oils and topped with organic lavender and chamomile to create a calming, relaxing scent while you journal, take a bath, read, what-have-you.
13. A tea sampler, because you've been wanting to experiment with different blends for a while now and this is an easy, *affordable* place to start.
14. A golden under-eye mask if you, like me, look like a zombie in the a.m. Whether it's puffy eyes or dark circles (or both!), these are guaranteed to be a welcome addition to your skincare routine.
15. A gratitude journal designed to help start your days on a positive note by listing three things you're grateful for. It also includes inspirational quotes and space for additional notes and reflections.
16. A sheet mask variety pack equipped with vitamin E and collagen to keep your skin looking healthy and hydrated. They might look a lil scary while you have them on, but once you peel one off, your skin will be glowing like never before!
17. Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep that'll not only give you a bunch of delightful bubbles when bath time rolls around, but will also help you relax and unwind thanks to its glorious lavender scent.
18. Or a bath bomb so pretty, you might never muster up the strength to actually use it and have to watch such a beautiful thing dissolve right before your eyes.
19. A tube of Weleda Skin Food, a creamy moisturizer that has a cult following for a reason. It's especially great for dry skin, and you can use it on your face, elbows, hands, and even your feet!
20. A Tweezerman nail block equipped with four panels to help you file, buff, smooth, and shine your nails. This is great for people who don't regularly wear polish but feel like they're missing out on the luxury of at-home manicures.
21. A mini coloring book designed to help you destress with its over 100 pages of geometric patterns, flowers, and friendly animals waiting for you to give them your artistic, colorful touch.
22. A hydrating lip mask from I Dew Care that'll leave your lips smoother and softer than you ever could've imagined. Use it throughout the day to help nourish your lips, OR at night for an extra boost of moisture while you sleep. 👄
23. A clay mask sample set that includes an activated charcoal mask for cleansing, a French green clay to refresh and hydrate your complexion, and a French pink clay to soothe away irritation.
24. Or, this clay mask that, last I checked, had an impressive 25,000+ five-star reviews on Amazon. Its deep-cleansing formula is great for everything from facials to body wraps to foot soaks, and'll have your skin feeling renewed in just a matter of minutes.
25. And a handy face mask brush so you can paint on your clay mask *without* making a giant mess in your bathroom.
26. A conditioner bar that'll pair perfectly with a hot, relaxing shower. It's made with natural oils and nutritious vitamins guaranteed to leave your hair feeling silky smoooooth.
27. And, a pair of fuzzy slippers to keep your piggies nice and cozy after using the bath bomb you just ordered (while wearing one of your new sheet masks, of course!) and trying a new tea blend. Self-care kings and queens only in 2021!! 👑💅
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.