24 Cleaning Products And Devices You Need If Your Whole Life Is Covered In Fur
They're lucky they're so cute. 🐶😺
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A straight up pet hair remover that'll help you keep your furniture clean and clear of all the unwanted fur that's been building up for weeks (ok, months? YEARS??).
2. A dog car seat, because you wanna protect those leather seats in your brand-new car at ALL costs.
4. A touchless vacuum that'll make your dust pan look like it's straight outta the Stone Age. Say goodbye to the daunting, back-breaking task of bending over and trying to get every last strand of pet hair off your kitchen floor.
5. A grooming glove that your dog will probably think is a chew toy (until you start using it for a relaxing scratch sesh).
6. A pet grooming tool with extra-thin, extra-long teeth designed to truly give your pup the blowout of their dreams. It'll also help them shed less!
7. A handheld dog shower attachment that might *actually* make your pooch enjoy getting a bath. It'll feel so soothing on their coat, rather than just standing in lukewarm water as you scrub them with shampoo. And, *fingers crossed*, it might help even wash away some loose fur.
8. A medicated dog shampoo formulated *without* parabens, dyes, or soap to manage dandruff, mange, and fungal/bacterial infections. This'll keep their coat nice and healthy and might even prevent excess shedding.
9. And a bath time shampoo brush to really massage the shampoo into their coat and give their skin the hydration it needs!
10. And! A TubShroom to keep your drain from getting clogged during bath time. Just because we want the fur off of our furniture doesn't mean we want it down the drain.
11. A mammoth-sized lint roller that'll be no match for all the dust and pet hair coating your floors, furniture, and clothing.
12. A splurge-worthy robot vacuum that does all the dirty work for you. With the press of a couple buttons to set its cleaning schedule, this thing'll be off and running — sucking up pesky crumbs and pet hair so you can finally walk barefoot again.
13. Bissell Stomp & Go Cleaning Pads that'll rid your carpet of pet hair and dander (and anything else they happen to leave behind).
15. A reusable OXO pet hair-removing brush you can use to get your pet's fur out of the deep, dark crevices of your chairs and sofas.
16. A handheld Bissell vacuum that's lightweight and comes with an attachable rubber nozzle. Use it on your stairs, in your car, in your bed...anywhere the full-sized vacuum is just a lil' too cumbersome.
17. And, a full-sized, heavy duty Bissell vacuum if you're in the market for a new one. This one is *specifically* designed to tackle pesky pet hair.
18. A reversible couch cover that's fully *drum roll, please* machine-washable! Now you can protect your investment (the couch) while giving your other investment (your pooch) the human-lounging experience they deserve.
19. A Levoit air purifier, because all that pet dander is the worst thing to ever happen to your allergies.
20. A fine-toothed, stainless-steel pet brush designed to glide right through even the longest, most tangled of coats.
21. Or, a dual-head undercoat rake brush you can use to safely remove mats and get a head start on shedding season.
22. A smaller, more precise detangling brush that'll trap mats, knots, dead hair, and dander *without* causing any discomfort for your pet.
23. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes designed to keep your kitty nice and fresh between washes (because we both know how much they HATE taking baths).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.