25 Products Reviewers Have Actually Said Made Their Lives So Much Easier
"How easy is that?" —Ina Garten —You, after using an eyeliner stamp for the first time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cat groomer you can mount on the corner of a wall to provide your cat with all the scratching and grooming their lil' heart desires. It even includes a compartment for storing cat nip! 😻
2. A scalp massager that, despite its scary-looking spikes, will actually be a godsend for your sensitive scalp.
3. Some Miracle-Gro plant food spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants every spring, because you continue to fail as a plant parent. These are foolproof and literally feed your plants for you.
4. A jewelry cleaning pen that's basically just as easy (and fun!) as a coloring book. Plus, it'll have your jewels shining brighter than when you bought 'em.
5. And this pumice cleaning stone to keep your toilet shining bright, too. Reviewers say it takes about 20 minutes of elbow grease, but it's worth it to see those pesky rings disappear.
6. A pet hair broom and squeegee designed to extract all the pet hair that has *unwelcomely* interwoven itself with the fibers of your carpeting.
7. A brush shampoo to extend the life of your brushes by cleansing out days (OK, months??) of buildup. It'll condition bristles back to their original state in literally a matter of minutes.
8. A carpet stain remover spray that'll lift away the toughest stains with grace and ease. Red wine? ✔️ Pizza sauce? ✔️ Pet stains? ✔️ You get the idea.
9. A drain snake designed to go where no living human should ever have to: deep in your shower drain. There's no telling WHAT lives down there, but nonetheless, this snake will eat it all up so you can get back to taking showers without having to stand in several inches of water.
10. Conversation cards for couples to help make awkward conversations, well, less awkward! Many reviewers have noted how the cards have strengthened their relationship by allowing them to work on their communication skills and be honest with one another. How sweet!
11. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets, because how can you get your clothes clean if the giant metal cylinder you put them in isn't free of dirt and grime?? The answer: you can't.
12. A compression therapy eye mask that'll have you waking up feeling refreshed and ready to start your day. It's designed to mitigate headaches, migraines, and eyestrain.
13. A set of cable clips — which means the days of nearly falling out of bed trying to reach your phone charger because it disappeared behind your nightstand are OVER.
14. A foot file you can use to sand down those dry, cracked heels of yours. Baby-soft feet, here you come!
16. A multi-purpose cleaner that'll wipe away grease and burnt food, leaving your stovetop looking shinier than when you bought it — with minimal effort required.
17. A set of packing cubes to make packing for trips and organizing your out-of-season clothing SO much easier.
18. A ~wildly popular~ purple shampoo that'll help prevent your platinum hair from getting prematurely brassy. Now you can schedule your salon appointments further apart and save some $$.
19. A pack of reusable grocery bags so we can kiss those single-use plastic bags from the supermarket GOODBYE, once and for all.
20. A RFID-blocking travel wallet to keep your IDs, credit cards, and...cash (!?) neatly tucked away. It'll make finding the right thing A LOT easier than rummaging through a giant purse.
21. And this honeycomb organizer that'll ALSO help you find what you need, when you need it. Your drawers are about to look Pinterest perfect. ✨
22. An eyeliner stamp designed to give you a perfect cat eye in seconds. Now you don't have to waste time and hassle with trying to get them even on both sides!
23. Nonstick oven liners to prevent any spills from burning up at the bottom of your oven and triggering your smoke alarms during your weekly Zoom meeting with your boss.
24. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards can have a home of their own.
25. And Glisten Disposer Cleaner to scrub away tough grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.