42 Things Reviewers Absolutely Raved About Last Month
They loved 'em in March, so maybe you'll love 'em in April.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Scotts Outdoor Multipurpose Cleaner, because this is the year you're finally going to get your backyard looking spiffy again.
3. Glisten disposer cleaner designed to scrub away grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades, and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
4. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches that'll zap away zits overnight and help prevent picking, which can lead to scars or even more acne. You literally apply the patch and when you wake up the next morning, *poof* — the sebum is sucked right out.
5. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool you can use to shape your eyebrows, exfoliate skin, and remove peach fuzz.
6. A pet hair remover that'll help you keep your furniture clean and clear of all the unwanted fur that's been building up for weeks (ok, months? YEARS??).
7. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
8. And! A pack of washing machine cleaning tablets because, uh, have you ever cleaned the inside of your washing machine?? Didn't think so.
9. A collagen hair treatment that's nothing short of magic in a bottle. Just apply it all over your hair, wait 10 minutes, wash it out and... BOOM! No more frizz or grease.
10. Zombie Pack — a wash-off face mask designed to minimize pores, hydrate your skin, and leave you with that "just-left-the-spa" glow in less than 15 minutes' time.
11. A wood polish and conditioner that'll restore your antiques, dining table, kitchen cabinets, and wood doors to their former glory — which means you can delay having to buy new ones!
14. A jar of SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E that'll have you looking like you're ALWAYS rocking a fresh mani. 💅
15. A cooktop cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to FINALLY get your electric stove top looking presentable again.
16. Some Miracle-Gro plant food spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants every spring, because you continue to fail as a plant parent. These are foolproof and literally feed your plants for you.
17. A dryer lint brush, because even though you clean out the lint trap *every* time, there's likely SO much more hiding in your dryer gap and exhaust port. This tool makes it easy to get all that yuckiness out, and will leave you feeling like your clothes are extra clean the next time you dry a load.
19. And a bag of fizzing Johnny Drops to give your toilet a little extra something after you scrub those nasty rings out. We like to think of these as "a bath bomb for your porcelain throne."
21. A rechargeable electric lighter so you can stop burning yourself trying to light candles whose wicks are on their last legs.
22. An adorable bookmark book tracker that might actually motivate you to start reading more so you can fill in all the tiny blank spaces.
23. Adhesive hat hooks you can simply stick on an empty wall to perfectly organize all your baseball hats, beanies, scarves, and headbands.
24. A silverware sorter that fits a full 48-piece cutlery set but takes up HALF the space of a traditional organizer, freeing up so much extra storage in a drawer you never thought you could get back.
25. A bottle of Lash Princess mascara if you want the false-eyelash effect, but aren't in the mood to go through the hassle of actually applying them.
26. A sheet mask variety pack equipped with vitamin E and collagen to keep your skin looking healthy and hydrated. They might look a lil' scary while you have them on, but once you peel one off, your skin will be glowing like never before!
27. Or, a clay mask which, last I checked, had an impressive 25,000+ 5-star reviews on Amazon. Its deep-cleansing formula is great for everything from facials to body wraps to foot soaks, and'll have your skin feeling renewed in just a matter of minutes.
28. A genius T-shirt roll holder perfect for keeping all your t-shirts neat and easily accessible. Now you can finally see all those concert tees you've collected over the years and actually start wearing them — rather than grabbing the same one over and over again.
29. An LED light strip you can use to...light up your bed!? Or just wrap them around the floor or your walls. Either way, your space is boutta be poppin'.
30. A pack of big claw clips that'll come to the rescue when you gotta wash your face or put makeup on and just need to get your nest up and OFF of your face.
31. A genius cat toy guaranteed to keep your little feline entertained for HOURS. It's good to treat ourselves, but it's even MORE important to treat our pets.
32. A pack of artificial ivy vines you can use to decorate that big blank wall you're tired of staring at in your home. You can even weave in some lights to really make them pop!
33. A pack of cleaning tablets to make washing your bottles and tumblers less of a headache. If you're the person who just "rinses out" their reusable bottles with more water, then they're probably full of bacteria and grime. 🤮
34. A bottle of Fog Gone, because steamy glasses are so ~foggin'~ annoying! Now, you'll be able to wear your glasses with your mask(s) *and* see where you're going. 🤓
35. A carpet stain remover spray that'll lift away the toughest stains with grace and ease. Red wine? ✔️ Pizza sauce? ✔️ Pet stains? ✔️ You get the idea.
36. A large toy duck – it might be the last toy your pup ever needs. They'll be tossing it in the air by day, and cuddling up with it by night — so precious.
37. A pack of sheet suspender straps to keep your sheets pulled nice and tight so you don't have to waste extra time straightening them out in the morning.
39. A cult-favorite CeraVe Moisturizing Cream reviewers swear by for nourishing their face, body *and* feet. It's formulated with hyaluronic acid and ceramides to lock in moisture and reduce skin irritation.
40. A pack of silicone baking mats to make clean up SO much easier. Ya, you can use them for cookies and stuff, but also BACON!? I smell some perfectly golden, beautifully crisp slices in your future. 🥓
41. A macrame produce hammock that'll add some aesthetic value to your kitchen AND actually save you a ton of space on your countertops. I'd say this is one ~low hanging fruit~ of a purchase.
42. A pack of wart remover pads, because you've tried EVERYTHING else to get that pesky little growth off your person and are running out of options. These might just do the trick.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.