We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foot exfoliation mask that'll have you *literally* peeling away your dead skin and calluses. Baby-soft feet, here you come! 🦶
2. A gel-enhanced seat cushion guaranteed to make your WFH days sooooo much better (and less painful!). It'll give your tailbone some extra cushioning, as well as help you straighten out your posture. 🍑
4. A pack of light-dimming LED covers to rid your room of those pesky little flashy lights while you're trying to get some shut eye. They work great on everything from cable boxes and routers to phone chargers and even alarm clocks.
6. A bottle of Lash Princess mascara if you want the false-eyelash effect, but aren't in the mood to go through the hassle of actually applying them.
7. Glisten disposer cleaner that'll scrub away grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades, and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
8. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool you can use to shape your eyebrows, exfoliate skin, and remove peach fuzz.
9. A wood polish and conditioner that'll restore your antiques, dining table, kitchen cabinets, and wood doors to their former glory — which means you can delay having to buy new ones!
10. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
12. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches that'll zap away zits overnight and help prevent picking, which can lead to scars or even more acne. You literally apply the patch and when you wake up the next morning, *poof* — the sebum is sucked right out.
14. A collagen hair treatment that's nothing short of magic in a bottle. Just apply it all over your hair, wait 10 minutes, wash it out and... BOOM! No more frizz or grease.
15. A bottle of Fog Gone, because steamy glasses are so ~foggin'~ annoying! Now, you'll be able to wear your glasses with your mask(s) *and* see where you're going. 🤓
16. A cooktop cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to FINALLY get your electric stove top looking presentable again.
17. Miracle-Gro plant food spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants this spring (because you *continually* fail as a plant parent). These are foolproof and literally feed your plants for you.
19. A jar of SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care infused with jojoba oil and Vitamin E that'll have you looking like you're ALWAYS rocking a fresh mani. 💅
20. A set of drill brushes for anyone who's seriously looking to take their cleaning game to a whole new level. They're great for cleaning things like tile, grout, door tracks, and even... stove tops!?
21. A bottle of Folex spot remover that'll lift away the toughest stains with grace and ease. Red wine? ✔️ Pizza sauce? ✔️ Pet stains? ✔️ You get the idea. Best of all, you can use it on everything from your furniture to your car seats to your carpet.
22. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards won't get lost in the dark depths of your cupboards (or take up space on your countertops).
23. Zombie Pack — a wash-off face mask designed to minimize pores, hydrate your skin, and leave you with that "just-left-the-spa" glow in less than 15 minutes' time.
24. A shampoo formulated with biotin, keratin, and zinc to help moisturize your scalp. It may even promote hair growth!
25. And a scalp massager with soft, thick bristles designed to stimulate blood flow to your scalp, while also cleansing and exfoliating any unwanted dead skin or dried shampoo that might be hanging out up there. It'll also just feel soooo relaxing.
26. A pet hair removal tool that's basically a heavy-duty lint roller. BUT, you can use it over and over again because it doesn't use sticky pads — just empty out the roller trap after each use. Magic.
27. Lastly, a microdermabrasion tool you can use to minimize pores and exfoliate your skin. It costs wayyyy less than a professional microneedling session, and has 11,000 5-star reviews on Amazon!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.