25 Products For People Who Basically Can't Put Their Phone Down
Things that'll help you protect, charge, enhance, or disconnect from that little computer you're probably reading this on. 📱
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A screen protector, because you're the Queen of Shattered Screens with a reputation for having butter fingers. 👑 Considering how much you love your phone (and how many times you drop it in a day), this is a worthy investment.
3. A phone case with a built-in card holder because you never forget your phone but are somehow always losing your wallet.
4. A magnetic phone mount for your car so you can easily read your incoming texts, change your Spotify playlist, navigate maps, what have you.
6. A UV phone sanitizer because, well, only you know all the places your phone's been. 🙃 This can kill bacteria and germs living on it, which'll ease your mind as you simultaneously eat french fries and text your mom.
7. A portable photo printer so all those pics you take can finally materialize into a trendy photo wall in your bedroom.
8. A handy cable organizer to help you get organized and keep track of your phone charger (so you stop stealing your BFF's).
9. A Game of Phones card game because you're always playing on your phone, so you might as well incorporate it into game night with your peeps.
10. A Smart Squeeze stress relief ball that syncs up to an app so you can track your grip strength and exercise those texting muscles.
11. A Tribit StormBox portable speaker you can attach to everything from bike handlebars to backpacks to shower heads. It can literally go anywhere, which means you'll always have decent sound the next time you need some comedic relief from Netflix.
12. A pair of smartphone gloves that prevent you from having to take one glove off and tuck it under your armpit just so you can successfully place your takeout order on the way home.
13. Or, these leather touchscreen gloves equipped with a warm, winter-ready lining, because not even a snow ball fight can get in the way of you checking your notifs.
14. An adjustable phone stand that'll give your hands a break while you FaceTime, play Angry Birds, or watch beauty tutorials. ✨
15. A rattan phone stand to give ya a better grip on your phone, as well as make it easy to prop up in landscape mode. And it's 1,000% cuter than most phone accessories out there.
16. A budget-friendly waterproof phone pouch so you can take your phone under the sea and snap some pics! 🦞
17. A set of cable protectors to prevent your phone chargers from prematurely fraying. There's nothing worse than being on 1% and frantically plugging in your charger only to discover... it no longer works. These cute lil' animals will make sure it doesn't happen.
18. Or, a charging pad so you never have to waste minutes on end trying to find that *exact* angle for your frayed charging cord to actually work.
19. A pack of screen-cleaning pads perfect for wiping away dust, finger prints, and any other kinds of smudges that might be gracing your screen.
21. Speks magnetic balls if you need to spend time off your phone. They are the adult fidget toy of your dreams, and great for stress relief, breaking habits, and distracting you from nervously scrolling Instagram for the millionth time today.
22. Or a clear jigsaw puzzle that'll feel impossible to assemble. You'll be so fixated on completing this sucker, you might just forget your phone exists altogether.
23. OR, a copy of The New York Times' greatest crossword puzzles that's sure to be equally as challenging and distracting.
24. How To Break Up With Your Phone — a guidebook packed with essential tips and strategies on how to establish a better relationship with your smartphone. 💔
25. And, a time-locking container (as seen on Shark Tank!) you can stick your phone in anytime you're feeling like you need a break and just wanna disconnect for a bit.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.