We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jug of Wet & Forget outdoor cleaner fully equipped with a nozzle that can spray up to 30 feet! It's virtually safe to use on *any* outdoor surface, including siding, sidewalks, and even patio furniture.
Promising review: "Our house is a cream color, and here in Southwest Florida, we deal with lots of rainfall and high humidity most of the year. The north side of our house, after only four years, was covered with green and orange mold, mildew, and algae. Although we thought this product was a bit expensive, we went for it. Followed the directions exactly (which is to wet down the wall and walk away), and within four to six weeks the north side of our house was spotless! We have since used it on our concrete dock and our white mailbox, all with the same amazing results. This product is worth every penny." —LindaSa
2. An 18-cup Brita water filter, because we all deserve a fresh, clean glass of H2O to start our mornings. This extra-large tank features a spigot, which means you can easily fill up right from your refrigerator without lifting a finger.
Promising review: "This is by far the best change I've made in a long time! No more carrying heavy water bottles up the stairs and then having to recycle. I truly can taste the difference, and it makes me want to drink more water. I also give this filtered water to my pets, as anything I can do to help them stay healthy is a plus. I spied on them as I placed two full bowls of water, one with tap, and one with Brita water. Time and time again they would only drink out of the bowl with the filtered water. Don't let ANYONE tell you they don't know the difference!" —mattie5706
3. A dual rain shower head guaranteed to transform your daily showers into a luxurious, spa-like oasis.
4. A bidet attachment because, well, why not? The technology exists for a reason, and we should all be taking advantage of it. Wiping is just one of those things that, frankly, is better to have a machine do for you.
5. A window air-conditioning unit, since your landlord *just* approved you to plop one of these babies in your window and make your apartment the icebox you deserve.
Promising review: "If you’re anything like me, you probably love staying in hotel rooms for the simple reason that you can turn your room into a deep freezer and have the most immaculate sleep of your life under all the blankets. I was skeptical when I saw the size and price of this A/C unit, but it really works! My bedroom now has that chilly hotel room feeling every night! (It’s also compact, which makes it super adorable.) If you’re on the fence about this purchase, go for it. You won’t be disappointed!" —Lauren
6. A 12-piece Cuisinart knife set that'll add a pop of color to your kitchen utensils and bring you a rainbow of joy at every meal.
7. A wooden plant stand you can use to give all those plant babies you accumulated over quarantine a proper home — rather than scattered all over the floor in your living room.
8. A portable Bissell spot and stain cleaner designed to suck up pet hair and who-knows-what-else from your carpet, car seats, and furniture.
Promising review: "Woke up this morning to find my that my dog had explosive diarrhea ALL over my bedroom. Which has a white carpet. In an apartment I rent. After doing my best to clean up, I headed to Lowe's to pick up this bad boy, the heavy soil solution, and the spot treatment. You can't see or smell ANYTHING from this morning. I cannot praise this thing enough. It had a tough job today, and my carpets look cleaner than before." —Kait
9. A Ninja air-fry oven that achieves up to 30% faster cooking times than a traditional convection oven. You can use it to air-fry, roast, dehydrate, toast, broil, reheat — all in one appliance. Best of all, clean up is a breeeeze.
Promising review: "It’s an attractive appliance! No need to worry about an awful-looking thing sitting on your counter. I have made pizza — excellent. I dehydrated fruit — excellent. Toasted bread — perfect. Reheated food — excellent! This ONE appliance has replaced my toaster, air fryer, AND microwave." —Jennybean
10. A Bug Bite Thing — the wildly popular tool you can use to extract all the nasty saliva, venom, and irritants from your skin that cause you to react to a bug bite.
12. A classic TubShroom that'll catch all your loose hair in the shower and prevent your drain from clogging. We all know that buying drain cleaners is just like ~pouring money down the drain~, so to speak.
Promising review: "Internal tub drain would not stay open. I could call a plumber (small job, big bill!) or replace the part myself (no, thank you). So I pulled out the original internal drain, ordered the TubShroom, and popped it in. It is inexpensive, super easy to install, and works great. The drain flows like new, and the SHROOM catches 100% of the hair. No more clogged or slow-running drains, and no more harsh and caustic chemical drain cleaners. Pull the Shroom out (rubber gasket — pressure fit — NO tools), wipe off hair with a paper towel, and pop it back in. This combo pack comes with a great little drain stopper, if you ever want to fill the tub." —Paulie
13. Some Mirale-Gro Plant Food Spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants all the time just because you continue to fail as a plant parent. These are foolproof and literally feed your plants for you.
14. A pet door designed to let your pooch or kitty take their potty breaks when they please. It also includes a divider insert, for the days when you need to keep them in or out.
Promising review: "Installed this on my garage to the outside door in about an hour. The hardest thing was cutting the steel fire door. After I made the cut, I put everything else together pretty quickly. Our dog learned how to use it in about five minutes. It also comes with a hard plastic slide-in door that's great for when you want to keep your animals in or out. I would really recommend to anyone in the market for one." —Pete
15. A cellulose scouring pad that you can use to obliterate those hard-water rings in your toilet or stains in your bathtub.
Promising review: "I have fought hard-water stains in the toilet for two years and lost the battle. Then I read the reviews and thought I would give this a try. Not expecting much but got my surprise. The best value for a cleaner I've found in years. Took 2 minutes and 15 seconds to complete with one hand, which is all I have to use. I will be stocking up on this little value." —DiyDave1962
16. An all-purpose cleanser that'll work miracles on everything from your bathroom to your kitchen to your backyard and back again.
Promising review: "After searching for and wasting money, time, and energy on other products that only disappointed me, I finally found Bar Keepers Friend. I am utterly, hopelessly, completely, and totally head over heels IN LOVE with this stuff! I've never seen stainless-steel sinks look so beautiful in my life, and my ONLY regret is that I didn't find this stuff sooner. I am a new — and now forever — loyal customer, and I truly hope they NEVER stop making this!" —Takia
17. A deck storage box you can fill with extra cushions, pillows, pool toys — anything you want to readily grab while you're enjoying the backyard, but need a place to pack it all away at the end of the night.
Promising review: "The deck box is sturdy and was easy to assemble. The directions were very clear and needed no additional high-end tools. It holds so much — two chaise-lounge cushions, four connected seat and back cushions, a love-seat cushion, and two chair cushions. This will protect the cushions when they aren't in use." —Silver75
18. A set of puck lights that are *remote controlled* and *battery operated,* perfect for sticking under your kitchen cabinets. Now you won't stub your toe on the fridge as you wander in half asleep for your midnight snack.
Promising review: "These lights are bright and beautiful! LED lighting adds so much character to our beautiful backsplash and countertops. Great price! The remote is a huge plus — the lights are dimmable! We highly recommend it! No wires or having to pay for an electrician to install lights under the cabinet. Now our kitchen is complete!" —Kbell
19. A citronella garden torch that'll not only add some ~aesthetic~ to your backyard setup, but will also keep those pesky mosquitoes from crashing the party.
Promising review: "We bought four of these to put around our deck for our daughter's graduation party. Not only did they keep away the bugs, but they also added that extra lighting we needed and looked beautiful at night. We love them and use them every night. We can enjoy our deck to the fullest." —Deann
20. And some string lights that'll come to the rescue when the sun sets and you realize you aren't ready for the party to end! These combined with a roaring fire will provide exactly the light and ambience you desire.
Promising review: "I purchased two of these this weekend to install on my new deck. I needed long ones so I wouldn't have to string multiple sets together. I was surprised at the price of these. The wires are really thick and heavy duty. The LED bulbs are a hard plastic, which was great because the bulbs tended to hit each other on my deck railing when I was installing them. Glass bulbs would have broken! The light was a lot brighter than I thought they would be, and I could not be happier with my purchase. My neighbors already came over to ask where I got them, and I quickly pointed them toward Lowe's. Thanks for making my deck more enjoyable!" —Kristy
Price: $49.98 (available in two colors)
21. A five-tier utility shelf you can use to *finally* make sense of your garage, office, basement, or what have you. Wherever you have some clutter in your home, this basic set of shelves will give you the sturdy organization you've been missing.
22. Or a storage shed, if you need more space to get your things organized. This little house will bring you so much joy knowing that you can reclaim your garage, rather than it spewing at the seams with tools, lawn-care items, and everything else under the sun.
Promising review: "It took me 15 hours to assemble. I worked by myself, no help. I do have some construction experience. Anyone buying this shed should read the instructions carefully before starting. Do all the prep work that is called for in the instructions, and do not skip a step or you will be doubling your work. It would be helpful to have two people working on the construction, especially when putting on the corners' walls. I used a step ladder to hold up the corners and had to drill a few holes for the roofing metal. Check that the base — and after the walls are attached, the shed — is square. Very pleased with the final construction. You will enjoy building this shed." —Bear
24. A roll of marble contact paper — aka the quickest way to breathe new life into an old piece of furniture, or even your kitchen countertops. Fun weekend project, anyone?!
Promising review: "I love this paper. I rent and was looking for a removable way to change the look of my kitchen, and this was perfect. People can't believe it's paper when they come over. I have to peel it up a bit to convince them. Very cheap price but high quality. Easy to work with, and the pre-measured lines on the back made my project even easier and less overwhelming. I also used this product in white to resurface my cabinets, and it came out beautiful." —T
Price: $7.98 (available in four colors/patterns)