We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rolling kitchen cart because it'll do double duty: it's a practical surface for preparing and serving meals, as well as a functional yet beautiful storage cabinet for displaying those pretty antique dishes your mom gave you.
2. Or, a streamlined rolling utility cart that could serve the same purpose — but it could also be your new bar cart. Each shelf can hold up to nine pounds, which means it can hold virtually any booze decanter collection. It'll also fit just about anywhere in your kitchen and won't interfere with your decor.
3. Or, a wood and gold finish bar cart if you're looking to make more of a statement with your drink mixing station. It's got plenty of room for all of your essentials (from cocktails to Keurigs) and will look fabulous just about anywhere you place it.
4. A smokeless grill that I would describe as splurge-worthy just considering all the *delectable* food you can make on it INDOORS, 365 days a year. Chicken, fish, steaks, you name it, whenever you want, no warm weather or charcoal required. 🍔
5. A beautiful deep green KitchenAid stand mixer to tackle even the toughest of baking recipes. It'll also probably last you a lifetime, thanks to how durable it is (it's a wedding registry favorite for a reason!).
6. And! A three-piece pasta roller and cutter attachment set because, well, FRESH PASTA! What's more gorgeous than fresh, homemade pasta? Absolutely nothing. Best of all, you can just attach this to your new KitchenAid mixer and before you know it, you'll basically be running an Italian restaurant out of your home.
7. A 12-piece ceramic cookware set in a STUNNING blue color that is guaranteed to make all your friends and family ask, "Where did you get those from!?" They're also great if you're someone whose trying to cook with less oil — ceramic cookware requires way less oil or butter than a metal pan.
8. An industrial bar stool with a metal frame and wooden seat, to give your space some serious Brooklyn coffee shop vibes. Imagine drinking your latte and reading your little books on these every morning. Adorbs!
9. AND, a hot and iced coffee maker so you can round out your at-home coffee shop set-up and be your own barista!! Plus, this thing can make anything from a single serve to a full carafe at your desired brew strength, with the push of a button.
10. A shallow wood serving bowl that I'm thinking is the perfect solution for all the fresh fruit and veggies you've been buying at farmer's markets lately. Instead of having them strewn about your countertop, why not arrange them beautifully in this bowl??
11. A kitchen pantry storage closet if you're seriously lacking storage space in your tiny apartment. This thing can easily pack away the latest and greatest from your most recent Costco trip, and disguise it beautifully behind those farmhouse-style cabinet doors.
12. A stainless 34-bottle wine cooler that's incredibly lavish and luxurious, imo. Definitely a splurge, but also DEFINITELY worth saving up for. Especially if you're a wine snob who wants to perfectly protect your vino's aroma and flavor.
13. A Vitamix blender equipped with 10 different speeds, so you can get your ideal blend consistency, every single time. I know you've been wanting one of these internet-famous devices for a while, so this is your sign to make it happen! Your smoothies and soups will never be the same.
14. A Crock-pot cast-iron Dutch oven that might just be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Sure, it's beloved by chefs to cook everything from roasts to bread, but it's also a great piece of kitchen decor. Whatever you make in this will automatically taste 1,000x better, because how could it NOT!?
15. A 10-piece Cuisinart stainless-steel cookware set for anyone seriously ready to take their kitchen game to that next level. Beautiful, durable, reliable — what more could you ask for??
16. A Whirlpool Ice Maker that's perfect for outdoor spaces where ice isn't always easily accessible, especially for hot summer nights where all of your guests want an ice-cold beverage. It also has a sleek, minimalist design that won't interfere with your backyard aesthetic!
17. A breadmaker, because your dream of becoming an artisanal baker are still a few years (or a few lifetimes) away. This thing has gluten-free settings and will even alert you when it's time to mix in dried fruit or nuts. Its timeless stainless-steel facade is a nice touch, too!
18. A food processor that's going to look so impressive on your kitchen counter when you have friends over and you're just casually whipping up a mango salsa. I can't think of anything more ~adult~ and I'm obsessed with it.
19. A retro-style four-slice toaster so stylish, you can display it proudly in your kitchen. This is a HUGE upgrade, both in look and in service, from the ratty one you're still using from college that either barely toasts at all or completely burns the bread.
20. A tortilla press that'll do exactly what you need it to do: Give you all the warm, delicious lil' tortillas you could ever want, when you want them. Taco night is quaking!!!
21. A fingerprint-resistant stainless-steel trash can with a replaceable odor filter (!) to keep your kitchen clean and odor free. Yes, even your trash can can be a splurge-worthy endeavor, if you do it right!
22. A 4-quart air fryer that'll help you replicate all of your fave takeout treats at home. Which basically means you'll be using it all day everyday, so it helps that this one has a chic all-black design that won't be an eyesore on the counter.
23. Or a Hamilton Beach air fryer toaster oven (yep, you read that right) if you're looking to get even more bang for your buck when it comes to sleek design and functionality. This baby air fries, toasts, bakes and broils.
24. A Cuisinart electric programmable kettle that (sorry for repeating myself so much, but seriously, it's true) is going to look FAB on your countertop. Plus, the way it brings water to your preferred temperature super-fast and keeps it there for 30 minutes will have you sticking out your pinky finger while sipping a cup of tea in no time.
25. An industrial-chic cone pendant light fixture because it'll look EXQUISITE above your kitchen island or dining table. You put in all that hard work to making a dinner, so why not ~shine a light on it~!?!?!?
26. A 15-piece knife block set that's built to last and, as some might say, ~a cut above the rest~. You'll be slicing and dicing like it's nobody's business!
27. A waffle maker that's a splurge considering how fancy it feels. Remember those free hotel breakfast bar waffles you used to eat as a kid?? Now, you can make them from the comfort of your home. You're welcome. 🧇
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.