27 Effective Products That Work So Well They Made Reviewers Say “Holy Moly”
From cleaning products to personal-care goodies, results that'll leave you speechless.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover designed to help keep your furniture clean and clear of all that unwanted hair that's been building up. Many reviewers note that it works great in their cars and on their carpet, too!
2. A portable carpet and upholstery cleaner that'll leave you nothing short of *shocked* when it magically restores your furniture and carpet right before your eyes. 😲
3. A pair of silicone baking mats to make clean up SO much easier. Yeah, you can use them for cookies and stuff, but did you know they also work for BACON?! I smell some perfectly golden, beautifully crisp slices in your future. 🥓
4. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally, despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
5. A jar of SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E that'll have you looking like you're ALWAYS rocking a fresh mani. 💅
6. And! A pack of washing machine–cleaning tablets because, uh, have you ever cleaned the inside of your washing machine, either?? Didn't think so.
7. A bottle of Lash Princess mascara if you want the false-eyelash effect, but aren't in the mood to go through the hassle of actually applying them.
8. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets to make washing your bottles and tumblers less of a headache. If you're the person who just "rinses out" their reusable bottles with more water, then they're probably full of bacteria and grime. 🤮
9. A dry shampoo powder for a totally water-free, low-effort way of washing up. Good for your hair, even better for our planet!
10. A carpet stain remover spray that'll lift away the toughest stains with grace and ease. Red wine? ✔️ Pizza sauce? ✔️ Pet stains? ✔️ You get the idea.
11. A toilet bowl ring remover pumice stone, so you can stop gagging every time you hit the lavatory.
12. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool that you can use to shape your eyebrows, exfoliate skin, and remove peach fuzz.
13. A jar of The Pink Stuff — a vegan, all-purpose cleaning paste that'll magically remove everything from the grease on your stove top to the rust on your patio furniture.
14. A foot exfoliation mask that'll have you *literally* peeling away your dead skin and calluses. Baby-soft feet, here you come! 🦶
15. A vegan exfoliating body scrub you can use to treat your keratosis pilaris (aka KP, "strawberry skin," or "chicken skin"). Whatever you call it, this uses a combo of powerful alpha-hydroxy acids to minimize those bumps on your arms and thighs.
16. A wood polish and conditioner that'll restore your antiques, dining table, kitchen cabinets, and wood doors to their former glory — which means you can delay having to buy new ones!
17. A genius Cat Dancer toy guaranteed to keep your little feline entertained for HOURS. It's good to treat ourselves, but it's even MORE important to treat our pets.
18. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches that'll zap away zits overnight and help prevent picking, which can lead to scars or ~even more~ acne. You literally just apply the patch and when you wake up the next morning, *poof* — the sebum is sucked right out.
19. A scalp massager with soft, thick bristles designed to stimulate blood flow to your scalp, while also cleansing and exfoliating any unwanted dead skin or dried shampoo that might be hanging out up there. It'll also just feel soooo relaxing.
20. A clay mask that, last I checked, had an impressive 25,000+ 5-star reviews on Amazon. Its deep-cleansing formula is great for everything from facials to body wraps to foot soaks and'll have your skin feeling renewed in just a matter of minutes.
21. A jewelry-cleaning pen to keep all your prized possessions looking like you just snagged 'em out of the display case.
22. A collagen hair treatment that's nothing short of magic in a bottle. Just apply it all over your hair, wait 10 minutes, wash it out, and... BOOM! No more frizz or grease.
23. A bottle of Hope's Sink Cleaner — a surefire way to get your kitchen sink lookin' brand spankin' new again. It'll magically cut through grime while also working to remove stains and scratches.
24. A multipurpose cleanser and polishing powder that'll have you hosting your own TV show called Extreme Makeover: Dirty Kitchen Edition on your Insta story. It works great on cookware, countertops, appliances, cooktops, faucets, backsplashes...you name it.
26. A rust stain remover, perfect for anything with an orange hue that probably shouldn't have one. 🍊
27. A jetted tub cleaner because you have no idea what's hiding in those jets of yours. Better to just do the dirty work now, rather than find some unwanted surprises the next time you're trying to take a relaxing evening bath.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.