34 Things Worthy Of That $20 Bill You Just Found In Your Pocket
Even Andrew Jackson himself would support these purchases. 💸
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An artist's organizer designed to keep your markers, pens, and pencils easily accessible. If the only art you ever create happens to be on your face, then it works equally great for your makeup brushes, too.
2. And a bottle of makeup brush shampoo that'll extend the life of your brushes by cleansing out days (OK, months??) of buildup. It'll condition bristles back to their original state in literally a matter of minutes.
3. A nighttime essential oil blend formulated with lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang to help you doze off and have a restful, insomnia-free night of sleep. Just add a few drops to your diffuser before bed, and you'll be sawin' logs before you know it. 😴
4. A vaccine card holder — the accessory you never imagined you'd ever need. Those little pieces of paper are too large to fit in regular wallets, so this is a great way to keep them safe and easily accessible.
5. And a helpful hook that attaches right to your car vent — perfect for storing your masks and vaccination card!
6. Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, aka a GODSEND for eliminating all those pesky blackheads and any unwanted acne you can't seem to defeat.
7. Or! This Milky Jelly face wash from Glossier that's been expertly formulated with five GENTLE cleansers that, ahem, *won't* irritate your skin or leave it feeling weirdly tight or dry.
9. A bottle-emptying kit so you can get every last drop out of your cosmetic and personal care items *before* breaking down and forking over a small fortune to replace them.
10. A bug bite suction tool to extract all the nasty saliva, venom and irritants from your skin that are causing you to react to the bug bite in the first place.
11. A cutting board with foldable sides so you can *safely* transfer your veggies to the frying pan without spilling them everywhere.
12. A thumb page holder designed to help you actually read, rather than exerting all your mental focus on constantly fidgeting with the book so it'll lay flat in your lap.
13. A pack of wool socks because, even though spring is here, your piggies still get cold during the day while you blast your AC.
14. A customizable seashell candle that, let's be real, you're probably never gonna light — but will make the perfect addition to your little shrine of goodies you've got styled on top of your dresser.
15. A rechargeable lighter so you can stop burning yourself trying to light candles whose wicks are on their last legs.
17. A bottle of Lash Princess mascara if you want the false-eyelash effect, but aren't in the mood to go through the hassle of actually applying them.
18. A pack of big claw clips that'll come to the rescue when you gotta wash your face or put makeup on and just need to get your nest up and OFF of your face.
21. A beautiful eucalyptus bundle you can hang in your shower to relax your sinuses while you're washing up. It smells even better than it looks!
22. A canvas cup holder, because there's nothing more difficult than gripping your venti iced coffee (that's slowly slipping since it's covered in condensation) while talking to your mom on the phone, all while trying to unlock the door to your apartment.
23. Or, a pour-over coffee maker so cute, it might actually inspire you to start making your daily joe at home rather than overspending on mobile orders seven days a week.
24. A pair of sunglasses to add a little touch of ~fashion~ to all those springtime fits you've been planning.
25. A simple white vase — the perfect vessel for your weekly bouquet you like to pick up from the farmers market.
26. Reusable chopsticks so you can stop throwing away the set you get with your Friday-night takeout order. Just use these and toss 'em in the dishwasher when you're done.
27. A beachwood dish brush, because your plastic one is on its last leg and sustainable swaps are a high priority on your 2021 to-do list.
28. A jade roller and gua sha set designed to help your face absorb skincare products. It's effectively like giving yourself a little at-home facial treatment!
29. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool you can use to shape your eyebrows, exfoliate skin, and remove peach fuzz.
30. A cooktop cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to FINALLY get your electric stove top looking presentable again.
31. Miracle-Gro plant food spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants this spring (because you *continually* fail as a plant parent). These are foolproof and literally feed your plants for you.
33. A jar of SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E that'll have you looking like you're ALWAYS rocking a fresh mani. 💅
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.