1. A pour-over coffee maker so cute, it might actually inspire you to start making your daily joe at home rather than overspending on mobile orders seven days a week.
2. Or, this ceramic dripper — perfect for anyone who is just looking to make one cup at a time. All you have to do is put it on top of your fav mug, add a filter and some grounds and you'll be off to the (caffeine) races.
3. A programmable coffee pot you can set the night before so you don't have to hassle with measuring cups and water at an ungodly hour.
4. A Breville espresso machine that comes with all the attachments, gadgets, and gizmos to make you a full-blown at-home barista. Now you can finally learn latte art!
5. A classic French press that's so simple yet so effective. Plus, pushing all those grounds through a carafe of steaming hot water is quite the cathartic activity first thing in the morning (and if you're anything like me, constitutes your weight training for the day).
6. A cold brew maker (a BuzzFeed Shopping favorite!), so all you have to do in the morning is pour it in a glass, add a few ice cubes, and then stir in some (okay, a lot) of your go-to creamer.
7. A moka maker you can use to whip up a dark, rich cup right on your stovetop — nothing else required.
8. A travel espresso maker, because being on a remote hike miles away from civilization shouldn't mean you have to go without.
9. A more affordable, suuuper-compact pod coffee maker that, ahem, is completely compatible with good ol' K-cups! If you're on a budget or working with a small space, this might just be the one for you.
10. Or, a single-serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker from Keurig so you can get alllll your fav drinks in a matter of minutes. Just pop in the proper K-Cup and you'll be good to go. The built-in milk frother is a nice touch, too.
11. A Hamilton Beach two-way brewer that'll fill up your carafe OR your to-go mug. How easy is that!?
12. An absolutely beautiful Chemex pour-over that'll probably bring you right back to your high school chemistry days. This fancy beaker is a favorite amongst influencers and YouTubers alike!
13. An Amazon Basics 5-cup coffeemaker equipped with a reusable filter so you don't have to mess around with buying paper ones (and creating unnecessary waste!).
14. A Brim automatic pour-over designed to give you a perfect brew between 197.6 degrees F to 204.8 degrees F — aka, the best possible temp for the best possible tasting coffee.
15. A classic, programmable Cuisinart guaranteed to make your coffee brewing experience seamless and headache free. Best of all, it can brew a whopping 14 cups in a single cycle!
16. A cult-favorite Nespresso Vertuo single-serve espresso maker that has over 2,500 5-star reviews on Amazon.
17. A Chefman Grind and Brew you can use to, you guessed it, grind your beans right before brewing them. We love a two-in-one.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.