31 Products That'll Make Your House Squeaky Clean In 2021
Here's to getting all the dust, grime, and hair outta your home this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. And a Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning stamp to *keep* your toilet shining bright, without ever having to get too far in there with a nasty ol' cleaning brush.
3. A dishwasher cleaner because, yes, it does need to be cleaned occasionally, despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
4. And washing machine tablets to eliminate any mold or mildew secretly waiting to stink up your favorite hoodie.
6. Bissell Stomp & Go Cleaning Pads that might just be the most fun cleaning product you'll ever buy. All you have to do is lay these little sheets on your carpet and stomp your heart out to release the cleaning chemicals. Amazing!
7. A grout cleaning pen to restore your grout tile lines and instantly take your bathroom from drab to fab.
8. A set of drill brushes for anyone who's seriously looking to take their cleaning game to a whole new level. They're great for cleaning things like tile, grout, door tracks, and even... stovetops!?
9. A pack of Keurig-cleaning cups because, despite all the deliciousness that comes out of that glorious machine, there's likely a whole lot of grime and gunk hiding on the inside that has no business being in your morning coffee.
10. Glisten Disposer Cleaner to scrub away tough grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
11. A rust stain remover, perfect for anything with an orange hue that probably shouldn't have one. 🍊
12. A stainless steel cleaner to instantly wipe away those mysterious streaks and smudges that somehow always appear on your fridge, oven, and dishwasher.
13. A jetted tub cleaner because you have no idea what's hiding in those jets of yours. Better to just do the dirty work now, rather than find some unwanted surprises the next time you're trying to take a relaxing evening bath.
14. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover that'll get rid of pesky soap scum and residue coating your shower. How can you feel clean after a quick rinse if the shower itself isn't clean?! 🚿
15. An odor-eliminating spray designed to obliterate stains AND stenches. Whether it be a pet's accident, or the milk you spilled a few weeks ago, this all-in-one spray will come to the rescue. Pee-yew!
18. A pet hair removal tool that's basically a heavy-duty lint roller. BUT, you can use it over and over again because it doesn't use sticky pads — just empty out the roller trap after each use. Magic.
19. And a grooming glove that'll make your pup feel like they're getting a massage, when in fact you're just rounding up all their loose fur so it doesn't cover your furniture and floors.
20. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that make cleaning your water bottles and tumblers less of a headache. If you're the person who just "rinses out" their reusable water bottle once a month with, well, more water, your bottle is likely filled with unwanted bacteria and grime.
21. A water mark removing cloth because you're always spilling drinks down the side of your nightstand (that just so happens to be a family heirloom) and you need to get it back in shape before your mother comes over next weekend and discovers your reckless ways.
22. Stove counter gap covers because the chances of you actually pulling out your stove to clean behind it are next to none.
24. And some non-stick oven liners to KEEP your oven clean. This'll prevent any spills from burning up at the bottom of your oven and triggering your smoke alarms during your weekly Zoom meeting with your boss.
25. AND, stove burner covers that'll make cleaning just as fool-proof as it is down below. I have a reputation for stirring the stir fry a little too vigorously, so these have already been added to my cart.
26. A pack of Magic Erasers because, unfortunately, a lil' scrubbing is actually necessary from time to time. At least with these, you'll get the best possible results for each unit of effort exerted — which is more than any other cleaning tool out there.
27. A handy folding board so you can neatly tidy up your dresser drawers and take proper care of your clothing, folding each piece in your wardrobe to a uniform size in less than five seconds.
28. A pair of mop slippers with removable soles perfect for soaking up minor spills in the laziest way possible. If you're anything like me and the spilling of food and beverages is an hourly occurrence, you might just consider permanently gluing these to your feet.
29. A set of grocery organizers that'll not only help you keep your fridge in an orderly fashion, but will also catch any leaks and drips that seem to always make their way to the bottom of the fridge.
30. And, a pair of scrubber gloves so you can wash your dishes *without* getting your hands all nasty. People without a dishwasher, I'm looking at you. 👀
31. And, a set of three stainless-steel scrubbers that'll quickly restore all your greasy pots and pans to their former glory.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.