We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof ski jacket brilliantly designed to work double duty as a rain repeller AND a wind breaker.
2. A classic North Face Nuptse jacket stuffed with a lofty 700-fill down for maximum warmth. In addition to being a streetwear icon, it's also water resistant and features a stowable hood.
3. A hooded pullover fleece likely to become your go-to when it's chilly out but the precipitation is holding off. The kangaroo pocket will be the ultimate pouch for your gloveless hands while you wait for your Americano at the walk-up window.
4. A Uniqlo puffer jacket that's big on warmth and light on bulk. It's packed with pocket space and a high collar to shield your neck from the raging wind.
6. A plaid topcoat you can toss over your work clothes during the week and over joggers and a hoodie on the weekends. Whichever way you wear it, it'll look 💯.
7. An insulated jacket that's been designed to do it all: provide waterproof, breathable, windproof warmth all winter long.
8. A packable puffer you can literally fold up into a tiny carrying pouch, perfect for excursions where you want to be prepared but don't want your extra layer taking up space in the suitcase.
12. A water-repellent windbreaker that'll come to the rescue when light showers and wind tunnels appear out of nowhere.
13. An Abercrombie & Fitch PrimaLoft hooded puffer that's exceptionally lightweight and made with extra stretch that might even allow you to sit without having to unzip your jacket.
14. A J.Crew utility jacket perfect for that awkward "transition weather" when you need an extra layer, but the sun is shining bright and your fit is particularly good.
15. An Everlane ReNew parka that, sit down, is made from recycled plastic bottles. Big sustainability mood and we're here for it! 🌎
16. An Alpha Industries bomber equipped with a 100% water-repellent nylon shell and has been masterfully perfected over the years to withstand freezing temps (they've been making military jackets for half a century).
17. A Patagonia Downdrift Jacket that's been Fair Trade Certified sewn and partially made from recycled materials. Its retro design is just as suitable for the trail as it is for any weekday commute.
18. An Eddie Bauer parka insulated with ThermaFill and lined with fleece for added warmth, while a two-way front zip allows you to move about your day flexibly and comfortably.
19. A Canada Goose Lodge Hoodie that is certainly an investment, but is sure to get you through cold winters for at least the next decade.
20. A Wrangler hooded flannel made with a relaxed fit for layering and heavyweight materials for ultimate warmth.
21. A Columbia Bugaboo interchange jacket that's cozy fleece on the inside, durable waterproof layer on the outside. You can wear the two layers together or separately — we love a three-for-one deal.
22. An L.L. Bean water-resistant jacket with a warm flannel lining and added details, like snap closures, extra pockets, and a drawcord waist for added comfort.
23. An Arc'teryx hoodie that might just be the warmest layer you've ever wrapped your body in. It's slim enough to add additional layers underneath or over top.
24. A Carhartt Detroit jacket featuring a blanket lining and a corduroy-trimmed collar equally suited for the garage as it is for the street.
25. An affordable parka that looks an awful lot like it's from that Canadian brand...but for a fraction of the price.
26. A Tommy Hilfiger quilted coat that, get this, comes with a detachable scarf. Style meets substance!
27. A Levi's military puffer jacket with a plaid accent at the shoulders that'll makes this straightforward winter jacket standout from your buddies'.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.