1. A 5-in-1 jar opener designed to make twisting off those airtight lids the easiest, least frustrating thing you'll ever have to do.
2. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards won't get lost in the dark depths of your cupboards.
3. A pan organizer to place in your kitchen cabinets and make sense of all that chaos once and for ALL. No more lifting and shifting and spilling, just to get a pan to make your morning eggs.
4. Similarly, a mug organizer that allows you to stack your caffeine vessels on top of each other — giving you virtually double the amount of storage space. (Perfect for those of you with an affinity for collecting vintage glassware!)
5. A magnetic stove shelf since you keep all your most-used spices and condiments out on your countertops anyway. This'll free up space and make your kitchen look at least a wee bit less cluttered.
6. A batter dispenser you can use to make perfect pancakes every 👏 single 👏 time 👏. Gone are the days of using a measuring cup and dripping batter all over your stovetop.
7. Glisten disposer cleaner that'll scrub away grunge and odor-causing buildup from sidewalls, blades, and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
8. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
9. A set of drill brushes for anyone who's seriously looking to take their cleaning game to a whole new level. They're great for cleaning things like tile, grout, door tracks, and even... stove tops?!
10. A brown sugar bear whose sole purpose is to help loosen up all those hard clumps in your brown sugar jar, and turn them into the light and airy goodness you need for baking.
11. A set of two reusable mop pads that's compatible with Swiffer Wet Jets — you can simply throw it in the wash and use it over and over again. Better for your wallet AND the planet!
12. A Bluapple freshness saver reviewers swear by for prolonging the life of their fresh produce. Food waste is not only annoying, but it's also like throwing away money. So this thing is definitely worth the investment if you ask me.
13. A 10-foot-long set of under-cabinet lights that'll make your kitchen look more stylish/prevent you from tripping when you venture into the kitchen for a midnight snack.
14. A six-pack of Keurig-cleaning cups because, despite all the deliciousness that comes out of that glorious machine, there's likely a whole lot of grime and gunk hiding on the inside. Pop one of these in and get it out of there — it has no business being in your morning coffee.
15. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that make cleaning your water bottles and tumblers less of a headache. If you're the person who just "rinses out" their reusable water bottle once a month with, well, more water, your bottle is likely filled with tons of unwanted bacteria and grime.
16. A roll of glossy marble contact paper to give your kitchen a quick refresh. All you have to do is wipe your counters down and (with some patience) lay out the contact paper and smooth out the air bubbles as you go. Fun weekend project, anyone!?
17. A handheld electric milk frother that'll make your morning coffee (whether it be hot or iced) a little extra special with literally the press of a button. Just because you're feeling lazy doesn't mean you should have to forgo your fancy coffee.
18. A bestselling garlic press since actually mincing garlic is rather tedious and should be reserved for the Gordon Ramsays of the world.
19. A chainmail scrubber made for ridding your most-used cooking pots and pans from grease, caked-on food, and so forth. Reviewers also swear by it for caring for their cast-iron skillets!
20. A Bissell surface steam cleaner that'll natural sanitize surfaces in your home and restore them to a level of cleanliness which, frankly, you've probably never seen before.
21. A bamboo utensil organizer to immediately transform your silverware drawer from chaos to organized chic in an instant. You're welcome!
22. An expandable spice rack so you can finally make sense of your spice cupboard that, well, is a bit of an abyss. ALSO, this will help you actually SEE what you already have (and not end up with three jars of coriander because you always forget you have it). Lol, not me speaking from experience or anything... 😅
23. A 10-in-1 eight-blade vegetable slicer that's designed to ~chop off~ a good portion of your prep work for every meal.
24. A set of cleaning wipes specifically formulated to be heavy on grime and light on your skin. It's packed with aloe and vitamin E to not completely decimate your hands, but are strong enough to remove grease and even ink stains. Queue "The Best of Both Worlds" by Hannah Montana, please!! 🎵
25. An anti-fatigue floor mat so your back and feet aren't absolutely gone after prepping some veggies. Also, for anyone who spends wayyyy longer than they'd like doing dishes, put this thing in front of your sink!! Your whole body will thank you later.
26. An ice cube tray with a lid since filling up regular trays and trying to transport them from the sink to the freezer spill-free is one helluva balancing act that just shouldn't be expected of the general public. Life is hard enough, get an ice cube tray with a lid!!
27. And a two-stage electric knife-sharpener that'll keep your blades from prematurely dulling and hopefully buy you some time before you have to shell out a small fortune for a new set. 🔪
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.