We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cabinet discreetly disguised as a mirror you can hang on a wall or over a door. It'll make putting your jewelry away less of a chore, as well as free up space on your dresser where a big ball of tangled necklaces once lived.
2. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
3. A rolling laundry sorter that'll help offset the labor involved in separating your whites from your darks when laundry day ~rolls~ around.
4. And a dryer lint brush because even though you clean out the lint trap *every* time, there's likely SO much more hiding in your dryer gap and exhaust port. This tool makes it easy to get all that yuckiness out, and will leave you feeling like your clothes are extra clean the next time you dry a load.
5. A storage ottoman that'll be super convenient for quickly shoving random things in when you want your house cleaned up, but have about .01% energy to actually do so.
6. A scrap trap so you can easily wipe away crumbs and bits of food while you're cooking, rather than having to do it later with a full stomach.
7. A broom and mop organizer you can put on an empty wall to keep all your cleaning tools neatly tucked away (even if you only use them once in a blue moon).
9. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards can have a home of their own.
11. A sock and underwear organizer that's just oh-so-satisfying to look at and will prevent you from messily shoving everything in, only to have to pull it all out the next day to find your fav pair of socks. Now you can see all your options without making a mess.
12. A shower curtain liner with built-in mesh pockets for anyone whose shower has too many shampoos trying to live in one habitat. Gone are the days of your roommate's supersized conditioner falling on your foot.
13. An outlet shelf to free up counter space on your bathroom vanity and finally give your electric toothbrush a home of its own.
14. Some under-bed storage containers to tidily pack away all your out-of-season clothing and make your closet look like less of a disaster zone.
15. A toilet bowl ring remover that'll have your porcelain throne shining bright like a diamond, even if it's been a while since you cleaned it last. 💎
16. Some nonstick oven liners to KEEP your oven clean. This'll prevent any spills from burning up at the bottom of your oven and triggering your smoke alarms during your weekly Zoom meeting with your boss.
18. A handy folding board so you can neatly tidy up your dresser drawers and take proper care of your clothing, folding each piece in your wardrobe to a uniform size in less than five seconds.
19. A set of grocery organizers that'll not only help you keep your fridge in an orderly fashion, but will also catch any leaks and drips that seem to always make their way to the bottom.
20. A splurge-worthy robot vacuum that does all the dirty work for you. With the press of a couple buttons to set its cleaning schedule, this thing'll be off and running — sucking up pesky crumbs and pet hair so you can finally walk barefoot again.
21. Glisten Disposer Cleaner to scrub away tough grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades and under the splashguard with its foaming formula.
22. Some shelf dividers that'll prevent stacks of clothing or towels from toppling over every time you need to grab a fresh one.
23. A bedside caddy so your remotes, iPad, books, what-have-you, are always within arms reach (rather than lost somewhere in your sheets).
24. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that make cleaning your water bottles and tumblers less of a headache. If you're the person who just "rinses out" their reusable water bottle with more water, your bottle is likely filled with unwanted bacteria and grime.
25. A rust stain remover, perfect for anything with an orange hue that probably shouldn't have one. 🍊
26. A bakeware rack you can use for a whole lot more than sheet trays and cupcake pans. You know the dilemma you face when you wanna stack your pots and pans neatly, but then you have nowhere to put their lids? This 👏 is 👏 your 👏 solution.
27. A nail polish organizer to get your collection under control. It's big enough to hold up to 60 bottles, and even has a handle for easy transport. Now all your colors can be tidily tucked away in a closet, rather than spread out all over your vanity.
28. A vertical shoe rack so you can take back your entryway and stop tripping over stray sandals the second you walk in the door.
30. A self-cleaning litter box to automatically remove waste for you, which means you don't have to scoop, clean, or refill it for weeks at a time.
31. Some food storage containers with air-tight lids that are great for storing all your dry goods AND making your pantry look Pinterest perfect.
32. A four-tier storage shelf designed to fit right above your toilet. Now, you'll actually have a place to store extra towels and TP (which means you won't have to scream for your roommates or S.O. when, you know, either of those things aren't available).
33. Or, a toilet paper holder that can store up to three rolls at a time and even has a lil' shelf to rest your phone while you do your business. Genius.
34. A set of glass spice jars that are *magnetic* so you can stick them on the side of your fridge, rather than using up an entire kitchen drawer or shelf.
35. A floating shelf so you can justify your expansive library of books (many of which you haven't picked up in years but are adamant about keeping). They're also a practical way to decorate an empty wall!
36. Or these floating shelves you can use to store everything from skincare products to those little trinkets your grandma always gives you.
37. A foldable closet organizer that'll expand and contract as your needs change. Think extra linens, out-of-season clothing, or even things like toys and decorations.
38. A two-sided tea organizer so you can toss all those boxes with only a few bags left in them and manage the chaos that is your caffeine cupboard.
39. Bissell Stomp & Go Cleaning Pads that might just be the most fun cleaning product you'll ever buy. All you have to do is lay these little sheets on your carpet and stomp your heart out to activate their magic cleaning chemicals. Amazing!
40. A stainless steel cleaner to instantly wipe away those mysterious streaks and smudges that somehow always appear on your fridge, oven, and in your sink.
41. A grooming glove that'll make your pup feel like they're getting a massage, when in fact you're just rounding up all their loose fur so it doesn't cover your furniture and floors.
42. And a pair of scrubber gloves so you can wash your dishes *without* getting your hands all nasty. People without a dishwasher, I'm looking at you. 👀
43. Lastly, a pack of Magic Erasers because, unfortunately, a lil' scrubbing is actually necessary from time to time. At least with these, you'll get the best possible results for each unit of effort exerted — which is more than any other cleaning tool out there!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.