For the past few seasons, all things pastel (hello millennial pink!) have reigned supreme — but now, we're seeing neon cropping up everywhere, especially on some very famous heads!
And if you're thinking about taking the neon plunge yourself, we've rounded up 16 of the coolest dye jobs we've seen for all your hair ~inspo~ purposes.
Let yourself be inspired!
1. First, if you want something colorful but not ~all over,~ we can't recommend this v. beautiful rainbow layer look:
2. Alternately, you can just leave the neon for your ends, so that you won't have to worry about your roots growing in:
3. A good gradient is tricky, but 1000% gorgeous:
4. And if you're really looking to make a statement, it doesn't get cooler than dyeing a rainbow right in the middle of your hair:
5. But also: we are in peak ultraviolet season, people, and this is Exhibit A:
6. And here's Exhibit B, where it's paired with some really brilliant blues for a perfectly electric cotton candy color scheme:
7. Of course, you can always take a leaf out of Kylie Jenner's book and go with bright neon-green slime:
8. But we also love this apple-green color, especially when paired with some perfectly mermaidy waves:
9. Why wait for a perfect sunset when you could just **make** one?
10. And you don't need to wait for Halloween to send seriously witchy vibes like this:
11. Orange issa lewk, if you haven't heard / seen A Star Is Born yet:
12. And red just doesn't get any more deliciously vampy than this:
13. Turquoise is another great, mermaidy color to blend darker roots into:
14. It's 2018 and you officially have permission to get creative with both colors and stripes:
15. Or subvert the blonde industrial complex just a little and go for real gold:
16. And hey, if you really can't make up your mind to pick just one color, get 'em all!!!
If you can't see the above box, subscribe here.
This post was translated from Spanish.