Earlier this year, we hit you with the biggest fashion trends to look out for 2018 — and now that the season's about to change, here's what's coming up next.
Here's your chance to get those 2019 vibes when you're doing your fall shopping.
1. First, say goodbye to tiny sunglasses, and wave hello to heart-shaped ones.
2. Scarves are the new scrunchies for your hair.
3. Hair clips are most definitely back.
4. Pajama tops are the top du jour.
5. Seashells will be popping up all over jewelry.
6. Animal prints will take over.
7. Bucket hats will still be a thing.
8. But also extremely ~extra~ hats will be on trend.
9. And yes, tube tops are coming BACK!
10. Biker shorts will stick around, too.
11. And you can pair them with cycling glasses, too.
12. Turtlenecks forever and ever shall reign.
13. And there's going to be lots and lots of corduroy.
14. And for footwear, we've got two words for ya: Dad sneakers.
15. And just about everyone will be wearing some version of this zippered mini-skirt:
16. Tiny beaded bags are going to usurp the fanny pack throne.
17. Meanwhile, the jumpsuit trend will escalate into coveralls, like these:
18. You'll want to borrow some tweed from your grandparents...
19. And when it comes to swimwear, there's only one rule: the higher the cut, the closer to god.
This post was translated from Spanish.