1 cup raw hazelnuts
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch of salt
6 cups of water
1. In a medium bowl, soak 1 cup of raw hazelnuts in 2 cups of water overnight.
2. Drain the bowl of water and place the almonds in a blender.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 pinch of salt, and 4 cups of water to the blender.
4. Blend the mixture on high for 90 seconds.
5. Use a cheesecloth to strain the liquid into a pouring container.
6. (Optional) refrigerate 1-2 hours or serve immediately.