1. Fold the paper in half using the vertical plane.
2. Fold the upper right corner inward, forming a right triangle. Unfold the the paper.
3. Now use the upper left corner and fold it inward, forming a right triangle. Unfold the paper. The paper should now have creases that intersect from the folds.
4. Fold the left and right triangles inside of the creases inward.
5. Turn over the left folded triangle.
6. Fold the left side toward the center of the folds.
7. Flip the 2 triangles over the folded side.
8. Now fold the right side toward the center to mirror the opposing side.
9. Flip the triangles over to the right side.
10. Fold the wing outward towards the edge.
11. Flip 1 triangle to the left, over the folded wing.
12. Flip the entire paper over.
13. Fold the right side to match the left side.
14. Flip the fold over to the right side.
15. Fold the outer layer outward to match the opposite side.
16. Flip the entire paper back over.
17. Fold the left side of the top triangle towards the center.
19. Fold the right side of the top triangle towards the center.
20. Tuck the center edges inside of the bottom layer.
21. Fold the layers in half outward.
22. Fold the right edge toward the center.
23. Flip over the layers.
24. Fold the left edge in half.
25. Unfold the wings.
26. Fold the tips of the wings vertically.
27. Straighten the folds and release the paper airplane.