1. A mobile lateral filing cabinet because those enormous '70s-style metal filing cabinets are a tad bit unnecessary. Instead, today's filing cabinets are movable, come in earthy wooden finishes, yet still give you a ton of room for filing.
2. A six-piece desk organizing set because before you can even think about significant renovations, you gotta start small — almost on a microscopic level. There is no fun stepping on a thumbtack, so I suggest some little bins like these to keep trash, mail, office supplies, and business cards nice and neat.
3. A wall mail organizer with key hooks because while you are the CEO of the office, you're also the mail person who has to ensure those essential invoices and documents are out on time. Once installed on the wall, you can never forget that quick trip to the post office.
4. A glass desk pad because efficiency can be as transparent as, well... glass. And since this pad is scratch-resistant, you should have no problem pounding those keys a little harder than usual to get that project done on time.
5. A wall mounted calendar so you can jot down fresh ideas *and* your stacked schedule. It's perfect for taking notes and expressing things quickly (and without fear of forgetting).
6. A sleek monitor riser that'll keep your computer screen elevated, all the wires straight and orderly, and help relieve some stress from your neck. The glass surface and legs give you some style, all in the name of maximized efficiency.
7. Or a monitor stand that'll give you so much room, it will have no problem holding a couple of monitors (which is often necessary these days). And with the rich wooden finish, your office will have those major ~executive vibes.~
8. An etagere bookcase so you can keep your paperwork, momentos, and fancy leather-bound books in an eye-catching display. With five wooden shelves, you should have no problem keeping the office tidy and welcoming.
9. A paper organizer because even one paper on the floor could spell disaster — a massive disorganized disaster, that is. Let's avoid that by placing a lovely, wooden three-shelf organizer on your desk that can store everything from printer paper to notebooks.
10. An ergonomic task chair for your WFH area, because back pain doesn't care about how stressed you are or how much work you need to get done — instead, back pain thrives on it. Aside from the breezy mesh, there is built-in lumbar support, so your inbox will be the only thing you find painful.
11. A wooden desk organizer because it's the tiny office supplies on the wide-open terrain of a desk that will make your office look cluttered. With this, you can keep pens, pencils, highlighters, scissors, and the always fun rubber band balls in their respective slots.
12. An industrial stool that'll challenge you to engage your core to keep balance, which, in turn, aids in a strong/pain-free back! Unlike its big brother, the cumbersome office chair, you can store this chair in any closest when you're OOO.
13. A set of two table lamps to create a well-lit office and not a dark cave where you have to squint the day away. These table lamps also come with USB ports, meaning you can keep your phone near you and fully charged.
14. A retractable extension cord to turn your dream home office design into a reality — even if you're a couple of feet away from a power source. The four different outlets mean you can keep the computer, printer, and chargers all in one spot.
15. A wicker 3-gallon waste basket because paper and tissues scattered about are an obvious "do not pass go" when it comes to excellent home office life. A simple basket, and one made of luscious banana leaf, adds that je nais se quoi to your office decor.
16. A hard floor chair mat that'll let you swivel and glide on your chair without scratching your beautiful wood floor (which is the worst). There's not much to it other than laying the slip down and enjoying the ride.
17. Or a set of felt pad glides for those who prefer a stationary chair so you no longer scuff the living *expletive* out of your floors. These simple pads are enough to keep your substrate nice and pristine.
18. A collage picture frame because even if your loved ones may be in the next room, you can always take a quick break and enjoy their faces! The collage aesthetic adds a twist to the usual picture frame design and is perfect for hanging anywhere in your fab WFH space.
19. An air purifier so you can have a perfectly crisp office environment despite those stuffy Zoom meetings. Perfect for keeping the air clean, you won't believe how good your office will smell — even with Spot by your feet and the rugrats spilling food on those important documents.
20. A foot and calf massager so your legs can get some great TLC while you sit the day away. Aside from getting up regularly, your feet and calves will feel so amazing, even while you're grinding.
21. A drafting table that'll help those who have more of a hands-on kind of job feel comfortable and efficient. The adjustable table angle adds literal perspective to your work, and you also have three drawers that are perfect for supplies.
22. A drawer storage cabinet so your paper, pens, pencils, tape, and notepads can wait for their call in a gorgeous and spacious farmhouse-style cabinet. WFH means your office is also the utility closet, so it may as well look its best with this rich wood and iron piece.
23. An adjustable laptop cart so you can stay on your feet and be ready to attack any work project with gusto. Plus, when you want a change of scenery, just wheel yourself into a new room!
24. A memory-foam lumbar pillow so you can rest easy knowing your back is getting the support it deserves. We sit a lot more when we WFH, so back support is now a must.
25. A corner desk because while we are the CEOs of our domiciles, we may not all have the penthouse suite. Corner desks are perfect for when you need to quickly create a home office and still be 100% organized, regardless of a lack of space.
26. A stationery modular desk organizer so you can have everything in arm's reach and in a cute color scheme to boot. Each drawer has different dimensions, so everything from pencils to staplers will fit perfectly. Also, if your WFH desk happens to double as your vanity, it's great for holding makeup and beauty products, too!
27. A printer stand in a rich walnut color because even your ol' (mostly) reliable printer deserves to be elevated. Of course, you now have a couple of shelves so you can store excess printer paper and other home office what-have-yous (like snacks).
28. A chic area rug to help give a little ~life and flair~ to the standard blasé home office look. Between the rich turquoise and blue, and the Southwestern geometric design, your "office" will instantly become an "artist's den."
29. A matching three-piece office set so you can save time shopping around for different pieces of furniture and finally catch up on that big Penske file. Included is an L-shape computer desk, box drawer, and bookcase so you can have everything, everywhere, all at once (still need to watch; no spoilers pls).
30. A stylish nail-head wall-mounted bulletin board because did you get the memo? Oh, right...awkward. Once installed, you can keep all your important notes and documents always within your line of vision.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.