We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-piece rattan basket set to tidy up any messy nook or cranny while also giving your rooms an earthy aesthetic. Picture this: some fresh-out-of-the-dryer hand towels and new peppermint-scented hand soap sitting in lovely wicker baskets. It's like Pinterest, except it's real life!
2. A set of floating shelves that will increase your room's style while also coyly giving you more space for organization. You can create some beautiful minimalist vibes with each shelf while stacking books or arranging little houseplants.
3. A wooden laundry hamper with a lid, because of all the things to show off, your literal dirty laundry isn't one of them. With this, your laundry will be consolidated, closed, and far away from the bathroom floor.
4. A hanging shoe rack so your closet can finally get the breathing room it so deserves. Aside from shoes, this can also work as an extra rack just for your shirts — this is coming from someone who has a million black T-shirts that require too much space and too many hangers.
5. A circle accent shelf because you aren't sure if you're organizing to look good or looking good to organize. Why choose? With this shelf, equipped with four long shelves and a stunning geometric design, moving tchotchkes around has never been easier.
6. A bathroom wall shelf to clean out that dark, moldy bathroom cabinet. Keep all your toothbrushes, lotions, and toiletries organized and out in the open, not lost in the cabinet's abyss. Plus, the shelf has two towel rods on the bottom, too.
7. A storage ottoman because the only thing better than hiding all your junk is hiding all of your junk inside something infinitely fashionable. The always mesmerizing paisley motif will add some flair to your now-neat home. Talk about a 2-for-1 deal.
8. A colorful, MCM-inspired accent cabinet to store literally anything and make any room it's in look nicer, too.
9. A magnetic knife holder because rummaging through a drawer full of pointy things is never a good way to start your day. Plus, keeping your knives magnetized not only creates more drawer space, but also prevents the knives from dulling.
10. A coffee table storage trunk to turn the fruits of your organizational labors into a rustic showpiece. Aside from its coffee-brown color, which really ties any room together, you have a ton of storage space for books, remotes, blankets, and anything you may so desire to declutter.
11. A set of two drawer organizers because a sock drawer packed to the gills with mismatched socks needs to be a thing of the past. Plus, with nine separate area, you're not limited to just organizing socks. Think jewelry, toiletries, or your favorite tiny knickknacks.
12. A mail and key holder so you'll never again have to find that you left your car keys in your freezer (or that you left an important letter from your health insurance in a pile for six months).
13. A whimsical, kid-friendly animal-print storage bin because the goal, at least in theory, is to teach your child organization early. With this bin's cute zebra image, your little one will feel inspired to actually clean up their toys and finally have a visible floor again.
14. A modern 36-pair shoe rack that also just so happens to look good against any wall. With enough shelves for the whole household, maybe this will inspire your roommate, partner, or child to declutter their shoe stockpile, too.
15. A wide metal three-shelf unit to keep your bulky kitchenware orderly. Wouldn't it be nice to finally free your limited kitchen shelves of blenders, stand mixers, food processors, or microwaves? That dream can now finally be a reality, friend.
16. A three-piece fabric bin set so you can finally have T-shirt and sock organizational bliss. Forget balling up your socks into a messy drawer — a couple bins will keep socks, underwear, and even sweaters nice and neat.
17. A pair of floating geometric wall planters to elevate your houseplants and give your home a little something eye-catching. While these planters will give you minimalist design, you will achieve maximum declutter by freeing up much needed floor or table space.
18. A four-piece ceramic bathroom set so you can finally have some peace and order by the sink. The vintage motif is eye-catching, and the wide sets are perfect for storing soap, toothbrushes, floss, and even your razors if you so desire.
19. A seven-piece kitchen canister set to get your pantry living its best life without all the oblong pasta boxes or half-crumpled bag of potato chips. And, as a bonus, the airtight design will likely reduce food spoiling.
20. A geometric bookcase because the semester is almost over and you're going to have a lot of extra textbooks on your hands. Instead of piling them in the corner, how about a chic, unusual bookcase that will save space, keep your living room organized, and be a total conversation starter?
21. An industrial-chic metal linen cabinet to keep scented lotions, slippery soaps, fresh towels, and pumpkin-spice-flavored candles all looking fresh. A simple but gorgeous cabinet adds some much needed bathroom storage with every row and drawer.
22. A 20-jar spice rack so you can keep your pantry tidy and get rid of that one jar of ground nutmeg you've had since the iPod debuted. The rack also comes preloaded with 20 spices, ranging from earthy crushed mint to the always pinkies-up herbes de Provence.
23. A hanging shower caddy because who doesn't find filling up every square inch of their shower floor with products a bit annoying? Simply keep all your shower items consolidated, easy to see, and all within arms' length.
24. A bamboo rotating makeup organizer so that your makeup avoids the fate of being shoved into a crammed, lonely drawer and forgotten about. With seven shelves and three slots, you will finally be able to color organize your nail polish and align those foundation brushes.
25. A stainless steel dish rack because we're all better than leaving our dishes in the sink (or drying willy-nilly all over the counter). Cleaning dishes and keeping them spotless is easier when you can maximize your space with a rack like this.
26. A set of eight connectable plastic cubes so you can keep your vinyl collection or those school notebooks in an orderly fashion. Whether you're mixing hot beats or rewriting those messy notes, tidiness is the key to success.
27. A wooden bin organizer that'll look every bit stylish as it is organizational. With a look-good-anywhere flair and six compartments, it'll practically organize your home for you.
28. A rotary desk organizer because the WFH life has not been kind to our desk organization skills. Keep your office space free from stray paper clips and rogue pens with this unassuming and highly functional piece.
29. A pair of metal shelf dividers so you can store your towels neatly, without collapsing piles. It's truly amazing how a divider can turn a collection of blah towels into something out of a very fine spa.
30. A tree-shaped jewelry stand because nothing, and I mean nothing, is worse than tangled necklaces. The resin tree is not only visually captivating; it easily stores your rings, bracelets, and necklaces in an orderly fashion. Hey, it might even make organizing fun (OK, OK, we won't go that far).
31. A utensil drawer organizer to transform your chaotic kitchen drawer. You will genuinely feel more relaxed if you know there's no chance of stabbing yourself with a corkscrew every time you reach in for a spoon.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.