27 Stylish Things From Macy’s That Are Perfect For Fall
Just a bunch of chic autumnal clothing to keep you stylish this season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hello, folks! We'd like to formally introduce BuzzFeed Checkout, a tool that lets you purchase multiple items from our posts — all products get added into *one* shopping cart with no new tabs required.
This process pulls free shipping info and automatic discounts, so you can rest assured you're getting the best available price. Customer service is run directly through us (us = the dedicated BuzzFeed Shopping team) and the shopping cart actually follows you from post to post *and* saves your items for later.
1. A padded corduroy jacket to help bring some style to the always respectable corduroy. This will keep you warm and provide an eye-catching pattern complete with three pockets.
2. A cable-knit sweater to exude fall whenever you wear it. Seriously, how would a sweater so soft not become the focal point of your wardrobe?
3. A faux-leather dress because with fall comes gorgeous outdoor date nights. Of course, some may wear the dress for the new rooftop bar while others may take it to the sold-out outdoor concert; regardless, faux leather always gives off some fierce energy.
4. A bomber jacket that will be your jacket of choice for many years to come. We're talking a water-resistant finish with a removable hooded insert! Think a little apple cider is going to destroy this jacket? Pshhh.
5. A pair of over-the-knee boots to humbly show off the perfect length, chicness, and beauty. The boots come in wide calf, so rest assured they'll fit perfectly.
6. A crewneck sweater that is every bit fall as a fresh out of a fryer apple cider donut. I hope you all are sitting down because you have a choice of nine different colors, all of which are perfect for hayrides, jack-o'-lanterning, or handing out some candy on Halloween.
7. A faux-leather jacket so you can look as good as a million pumpkin loaf cakes. Faux leather will keep you warm, and this jacket's espresso color will look amazing near any fall sunset.
8. A tie-dye mesh dress so things can get a little groovy during fall. Far out, man, I know. But the fall season is all about color changes: leaves, scones, cold brew, so why shouldn't a striking mesh dress do the same?
9. A plaid jacket that brings out some serious '90s vibes. Now, this is the story all about how the bold, overlapping stripes blend to create something sharp with a tad of vintage that makes the jacket extra stylish.
10. A square chukka boot because a solid pair of Timberlands is so much more than an homage to the early 2000s. With the right combo of comfort and utility, walking through some early fall showers or spilled coffee will be no problem at all.
11. A heavy-duty raincoat that actually looks fashionable and not always in a permanent state of wrinkled, plus this jacket is seriously rain resistant. I hear ya; I'm also shocked to discover a rain jacket can be functional and stylish, but here we are.
12. A pair of wide-leg pants to add some much-needed comfort to your wardrobe. Where in the proverbial style rulebook does it say your ankles aren't allowed to breathe? Especially when you have some totally stylish pants at your disposal.
13. A single-breasted coat that gives you some serious Jackie Kennedy vibes because of its beautiful simplicity. There is something so stylish about a single-colored coat and big buttons; whether you are a diplomat or otherwise, the streets will certainly know your name.
14. A powder vest for all you tropical folks who believe it's fall when the temperature dips below 70. This is a guaranteed cold blocker, and with a dual-colored patterning, it's functionally stylish
15. A pair of joggers that can be worn anywhere, anytime, any day for a fashionable choice without doing too much.
16. A striking sleeve top because you can totally wear white after Labor Day. How does that rule even makes sense? A blouse that sways is the wind is like leaves rustling around the crisp air.
17. A color-blocked hoodie that'll add some eye-catching style to your hoodie collection while also being the ultimate comfort statement. Hoodies are amazing, but why not add one to your wardrobe that isn't a yawn-inducing solid color?
18. A jacket so comfy, it actually feels like a makeshift blanket. Nothing screams fall like a soft layer that combines ultimate coziness with style.
19. A plaid flannel shirt because there is nothing more fall than an arsenal of flannel. The crisscrossing patterns will get you right into the autumnal spirit.
20. An embroidered striped knit dress because 'tis the season for a comfy number that's great for lounging or errands (when paired with the right fall layers).
21. A cotton sweater because there is nothing better than something simple to keep you snug and warm. This is perfect for chilly a.m. dog walks or after-work errands.
22. A belted wrap coat to give you some serious Succession vibes. How good was that season 3 premiere? Conquer the streets with ultimate power — and comfort — wearing this.
23. A pair of heavy-duty jeans that'll look so good during pumpkin-carving sessions. This always fashionable hunk of Levi's denim is a must for looking classically stylish during the fall.
24. A cashmere-blend zip sweater so you can navigate the windy weather with something so soft and so stylish. Of course, cashmere will make for a higher cost, but its pillowy-soft longevity will keep you warm and keep the compliments coming for years.
25. A beanie that'll not only keep your head warm, but give you some warm color hues to boot. The stunning yellow color contrasts your typical navy or black beanies with something eye-catching.
26. A pair of waterproof boots to wear for those challenging hikes or dodging sidewalk puddles after the rainy days. Synthetic fur is back in fashion — and looking as stunning as ever, if I may say so myself.
27. A graphic sweatshirt because we all need a go-to sweater to inspire us to explore some beautiful nature. The relaxed fit will make those hikes among the gorgeous changing leaves even more exciting.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.