2. Why does Remy’s father make car analogies?
He’s a rat! Does he even know how to drive a car?
4. Why does the rats’ escape plan involve boats?
5. Why does Remy care so much about how the restaurant is running?
Seriously, Remy, take a chill pill.
10. How does the lawyer conveniently find Gusteau’s hair in his hat?
It’s just been sitting in that hat waiting all that time?
12. Why is the transfer of ownership of the restaurant so seamless?
Pretty much no one on the staff has the qualifications for running a business.
13. How long are the customers waiting for their meal in the final act of the film?
With all that was happening back in the kitchen, the diners must have been waiting forever. Surely that would give them some negative reviews.
14. How do the rats know how to cook?
There are hundreds of them. Remy can’t give them all directions. Are they following recipes? Can they all read now?
15. Why didn’t they lie and say Colette cooked the meal?
Did Ego need to know it was made by a rat? Would he have written the same review if he found out when the health inspector was released like the rest of the public?