If you, like me, are eager to get into the holiday spirit, it’s as easy as going to your local Trader Joe’s. In addition to being front and center on all of the displays, their holiday items are scattered everywhere throughout the store right now, from the freezer cases to the bakery section.
As I wandered through every aisle, I discovered a (new-to-me) hack: the product signs for the holiday items are labeled “seasonal limited holiday.” (This seems obvious as I write it, but I swear I've never noticed it before on previous holiday trips.) If you see that on the label, you’ll want to grab these products ASAP, since they're here for a short amount of time.
To help you decide which ones to snag, I filled my cart and tried as many products as would fit. As a recipe tester for several baking cookbooks (and an avid holiday baker myself), I like to think I know my way around seasonal treats. These were my clear winners:
1. Gluten Free Triple Ginger Muffins
2. Belgian Cookie Trio
3. Ridge Cut Potato Chips Seasoned with Horseradish & Chives
4. Advent Calendar for Dogs
5. Butter Toffee Pretzels
6. Creamy Toscano Cheese Soaked in Chardonnay Wine
7. Eggplant Parmigiana Sfogliatelle
8. Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
9. Cookie Mug Hangers
10. Brussels Sprouts Stalks
11. Stepping It Up Spicy Snack Bar Mix
12. This Classic Ivory Pillar Candle
13. Pão de Água Portuguese Rolls
14. Baton Lover’s Quartet
15. Trader Joe’s Puff Pastry
16. Crispy Vegetable Pouches
17. Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Stirring Spoon
18. Trader Joe's Caramel Sea Salt Chips
19. Herbs de Provence Potato Wedges
20. Coins of the World
Which Trader Joe's holiday products have you tried and loved? Tell me in the comments!
Share This Article
Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!