2. Don’t be a Troll
You’re in this section to hear other’s viewpoints and possibly state your own or agree with another’s (or at least that’s what you’re telling yourself). Plus, there are already enough trolls out there.
3. Tread Lightly
Go to the Buzzfeed comments first. They tend to be a little less intense. Bonus: you can voice whether you agree and disagree without even having to comment by clicking the heart or broken heart button.
4. Leave Comment Section if the Urge to do This Happens
Wanting to punch someone? No.
How about a wall? No.
Complained to the computer at an above average volume? No. Good.
Proceed to the Facebook comments with caution.
5. Point of No Return
Okay now you’re in some dark waters. Let’s just hope the article was about kittens or sloths. Wait Politics? Crap…
6. For the Controversial Stuff
Find someone you agree with and click like! Now you know others share your viewpoint. No need to repeat what they just said. Resist the urge to comment on every single comment you disagree with!
7. Get the Hell Out of There
Get out while you still can!
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.