1. Get a large plant, give it some googly eyes, and then start talking to it.
2. Make a playlist that's filled with sounds from an office and play it from 9–5.
3. Do NOT work from your bed.
4. Instead, take your "office" to the dog park for a day or two...
Just watch where you sit...
5. ...or your parents' house*, because they're retired now, always home, and miss you!
6. Dress up like you're going to the office.
7. Get a cat.*
8. Ask your other friends who work from home to come over and spend the day in your apartment.
9. Buy a bunch of life-sized cardboard cut-outs of celebrities and decorate your home office with them...
You can even give them little backstories like "I heard Anna and Harry went on a date last week."