1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (100 g)
3 tablespoons goose fat, or vegetable oil
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
3. Place in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of the goose fat and mix so that the potatoes are evenly covered.
4. Mix in the parmesan, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper and ensure all potatoes are evenly covered.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of goose fat to a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes in the oven, making sure the oil is hot. Add the potatoes.
6. Cook for 1 hour, flipping every 15 minutes to ensure they are evenly browned.