1. Visualize the unique sound waves created by all of your favorite music tracks.
Placing salt on a metal plate that's connected to a tone generator allows you to visualize tonal patterns of varying complexity.
2. Make a simple and elegant motor at home with a battery and a magnet.
3. Make wave dynamics with BBQ skewers and gummy bears.
4. Amaze your party guests by floating a magnet through a copper pipe.
5. Create sculptures with flowing water and audio frequencies.
6. Pour your favorite beverage into an icy slushy with the power of supercooling.
7. Go deeper and get a closer look at your ant farming.
8. Have more fun with your dry ice fog.
9. Bend a beam of light with a laser pointer and a clear bottle.
10. If you've got some sulfur hexafluoride laying around, here's a cool way to trick your friends.
11. Build your own subatomic particle detector.
A sponge, alcohol, and dry ice allow you to visualize the trails created by electrons.