1. Not logging out of your social media.
2. Forgetting your parents can see your updates.
3. Not making use of "incognito" browsing for "sensitive" topics.
4. Sending professional emails from the email address you made when you were a preteen.
5. Opening scam emails that aren't as friendly as they seem.
6. Using the internet to self-diagnose yourself.
7. Hitting "reply all" on an email meant for one person's eyes only.
8. Jumping on any old open, public Wi-Fi network.
9. Accidentally liking someone's photo from years ago when you are mid-stalking session.
10. Ridiculous password choices.
11. Using the same password for EVERYTHING.
Your online privacy shouldn't be this difficult. And it doesn't have to be with Google My Account.
My Account is a new tool that helps you choose better and safer passwords, also giving you quick access to the settings and tools that let you safeguard your data — all in one place.
Staying fail-free has never been easier. Protect your private details, and decide how your information can make Google tools and services work better for you.