1. This Shetland Sheepdog likes to keep things classy with a simple yet elegant bow.
2. It's a well known fact that Bichon Frise make ideal Santa's little helpers!
3. Great Danes have a sweet tooth which can sometimes get them into trouble!
4. "Ho, Ho Ho! It's me, Santa!" I'm afraid you're not fooling anyone Mr Pug but 10/10 for effort.
5. They might not look it, but Basset Hounds turn into real party animals at Christmas time.
6. This Husky double act are in fact professional actors. Tickets for this years Christmas show are selling fast too!
7. Dachshunds can always be relied upon to help with gift wrapping.
8. While Pomeranians are experts at untangling fairy lights (it's their tiny paws...)
9. Boxers just love Christmas: Presents, decorations, outfits, they can't get enough. There's just one thing they can't stand - Carol singing!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!