1. Clyde Auditorium: Glasgow, Scotland
2. Gateshead Millennium Bridge: Gateshead, England
3. Dongdaemun Design Plaza: Seoul, South Korea
4. Milwaukee Art Museum: Milwaukee, USA
5. The Rolling Bridge: London, England
Straight from the mind of British designer Thomas Heatherwick, Paddington Basin's The Rolling Bridge acts as a regular bridge during the day, only to curl up and form a pleasingly neat octagonal structure at night.
6. Washington Canal Park: Washington, D.C., USA
7. Lærdal Tunnel: Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
8. Trellick Tower: London, England
9. 1 Bligh Street: Sydney, Austrailia
10. Huf Haus: Various, Germany
11. The Great Glasshouse: Carmarthenshire, Wales
12. Bahrain World Trade Centre: Manama, Bahrain
13. Hovenring: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Have the ideas and dedication to create innovative constructions? Or simply fancy a change of career? Then head to Go Construct's Career Explorer.
The construction industry offers a huge variety of roles, and plenty of room for career growth. Whether you'd like to work on a construction site or in an office – or a combination of the two – chances are there is a role that will interest and challenge you. Your dream job could be right around the corner.