22. Dancing to an absolutely perfect Pandora radio station.
21. Resting in your bed, which has gotten extra comfy all of a sudden.
20. Wait. Your shows. Are you caught up on your shows?!
19. Comforting friends who are having study-crises.
18. Cultivating skills you don’t have.
17. Scrolling through tumblr. Infinitely.
16. Beating your high score in every game ever.
15. Trying all the Pinterest things.
14. Thinking about the vast terror of the future.
13. Hitting the gym for the first time all semester. Good idea.
12. Cleaning. It needs to happen, ASAP.
11. Online shopping therapy.
10. SURPRISE NAPPING!
9. Writing letters to ten to twenty of your most intimate friends from middle school.
8. Realizing that there a lot of cats on the Internet.
6. You get an idea: you can prepare to start studying. Make flashcards!
5. Realizing that if you're really going to do this, you need coffee.
4. Somehow ending up on YouTube and HOW ARE PEOPLE SO GOOD AT PING PONG?!
3. Pausing to think about your life and your accomplishments.
2. You know what you need to do.
1. And the studying begins.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!