1. You’ve worked hard all semester and just lost fragments of your soul to finals. The second you get home, you just:
2. Turn your brain off and immediately avoid all intellectual engagement.
3. You’re so happy to see your family that you forgive the dorkiness.
4. You reunite with your best friends from childhood through high school.
5. Home-cooked meals!!!
6. You go do all the stuff you missed doing at home.
7. You eat holiday cookies!
8. You blissfully welcome the new year, free of responsibilities.
9. But your old adventures start to get repetitive.
10. You throw yourself into a new series and spend your time on Netflix for hours.
11. When you do leave the house, you start having every possible awkward run-in with people you don’t want to remember from high school.
12. So you give up and go back to the sleeping thing.
13. To pass the time, stalk next semester’s professors online.
14. Excited to get your textbooks?
15. Now it's just one more week til you’re back at school with your friends
16. You’re so excited you prepare by looking over this semester’s syllabi.
17. Then you realize this is BREAK and you should be RESTING.
18. So you squeeze some last minute hibernation in.
19. You start getting sad to leave home all over again.
20. You must say goodbye to your loved ones again.
21. Manage to replace your sadness with excitement to see your college friends.
22. And go rock the new semester so you can do it all over again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!