2. 2. The Passive-Aggressive Note Writer
At first you’re like, “Why yes, Anonymous-With-Orange-Sticky-Notes, it is kind of annoying when people leave their hairbrushes on the sink!” But then the notes show up everywhere and the snark stops being funny. Show your face, hater!
3. 3. The Girl Who Can’t Actually Be That Nice
She leaves candy at everyone’s door on holidays, holds the elevator door even when she’s running late, and strikes up a perfectly cheery conversation every time you bump into each other. People aren’t actually that nice… right?
4. 4. The Person With Way Too Many Textbooks
You might walk into their room and think your floormate isn’t home, but you should peek around a few stacks of books first. They’ll turn up, sore back and all. (They really should just use Boundless online textbooks instead.)
10. 10. The Coolest People Ever
Don’t worry. Your first dorm community will be quirky, loud, and occasionally annoying… but you’ll meet some of your best friends there. And that makes listening to the awful wails of The Terrible Singer worth it. (Just barely.)
Who else did you encounter in your freshman dorm?
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞