2. Serve dips in edible containers to help make cleanup a cinch.
You can literally eat the bowl! How easy is that?
3. Make a cool frame to take party photos in.
If this wood one looks overly ambitious, grab a large piece of cardboard. Don’t stress: The holidays are about spending time with people you love and making memories.
6. Use frozen grapes to chill wine.
It will keep your drink cold without diluting the flavor.
7. Incorporate fragrant plants like eucalyptus into your holiday decorations.
Fill your home with the scent of eucalyptus and pine. It’s fresh, invigorating, and welcoming. Perfect for the hostess with the mostest.
11. Experiment with fun popcorn flavor combinations.
Popcorn is so easy to make! Get creative with your spices. Try rosemary and olive oil, truffle salt, or smoky paprika and cumin.