1. More than four legs = monster.
2. The grossness is directly proportional to the number of legs and the hairiness.
3. Flying/jumping ability = 10 more Scary Points.
4. It surely cannot be more afraid of you than you are of it.
5. Of course they intentionally do so.
6. Screaming is a perfectly natural and acceptable reaction.
7. While laughing at someone scared is very rude.
8. And getting angry is just irrational.
9. If it doesn't bite, that doesn't necessarily means it's harmless.
10. There isn't a "right" way to tell you an insect is near/on/above you.
11. There's only one thing to do. Kill it! Kill it now!
12. Even if it's dead, it's still dreadful and scary and please don't let it anywhere near me.
13. When it comes to spiders, size really doesn't matter.
14. Spiders don't bring any luck.
15. They do bring fear and panic and a sense of itch on your whole body.
16. As soon as you see an insect you can feel it on your skin.
17. The only thing worse than seeing a spider is losing sight of it.
18. Moths are not "just butterflies."
19. ...As if butterflies were cute.
20. Insect-eating animals and plants are a gift from Mother Nature.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!