1. Macaulay Culkin, aka Kevin McCallister from Home Alone.
He grew up, and is now most likely to play the role of the strange hoodlum that try to break into a house, but for us he’ll always be the scared kid forgot at home by his parents on Christmas holidays.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.