1. Once people find out you're Latina they will inevitably ask you to say something in Spanish.
2. Getting judged by fellow Latinas.
3. You'll have to explain that you're not an anomaly.
4. Guys will say really lewd things around you in Spanish thinking you can't understand.
5. When Latinas are saying shit about you thinking you don't understand you have no problem confronting them.
6. Non-Hispanic friends will sometimes "forget" that you're Latina cause you're not stereotypical.
7. We don't all have J.Lo's famous curves...
8. You're used to being made to feel like you're not Latina enough.
9. You're used to having to explain your family history.
10. No one questions your legal status just by looking at you.
11. You know at the end of the day all Latinas are uniquely beautiful.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!