1. This dog who is ready to exercise his democratic right.
2. This dog who took a how-to-vote card from every volunteer because he is too polite for his own good.
3. This dog who is disillusioned with all his options.
4. These dogs who showed up to the polling booth to send a strong message.
5. This dog who can't stop laughing at the guy who voted in his budgie smugglers.
6. This dog who is sick of waiting in line.
7. This dog who definitely voted below the line.
8. This dog who turned up to avoid a fine.
9. This dog who is fed up with the major parties.
10. This dog who wanted to sneak a glance at who everyone else voted for.
11. This dog who coordinated his outfit with his party.
12. These dogs who are putting their own interests first.
13. This dog who researched which polling booths were serving democracy sausage sangas before voting day.
14. This dog who can almost smell the democracy sausage.
15. These dogs who hate anyone who got a sausage before them.
16. These dogs who know it was worth the wait.
17. This dog who believes "you are what you eat" on election day.
18. These dogs who are too hungry to care that their sausage has been served on a hotdog bun.
19. This dog who asked his parents who to vote for.
And these dogs who aren't dogs at all but showed up anyway to have their say.
Gina Rushton is a breaking news reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Sydney.
Contact Gina Rushton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.